Thursday, April 23, 2020

༻ ──────  -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ-  ────── ༺

༻ ────── -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ- ────── ༺

Day 11: I'm grateful for long-term friends. By this I mean people you've befriended during childhood that you somehow(?) still talk to and laugh with. You both might've not asked for it, but you know each other so well that you're almost siblings. You both grew up together, laughed together, and shared so many secrets with each other almost naturally. It's nice to know that there's always gonna be someone there that knows you and won't judge you; you don't even have to explain anything to them. They understand because they've been there with you through all of it. Even though you may have few things in common or different dreams, they'll always be there- and you'll trust them no matter what. That's something amazing to be grateful for.

I have one long-term friend, and we met as babies because our mothers are super close friends (literally; I was patting her mom's belly while she was pregnant with her.) We love calling each other out and laughing together about the stupid little nothings we do. We both know just about everything there is to know about one another, because at this point it would be meaningless to hide anything. It's nice to know that we can depend on one another, even though up until recently we only got to see each other once a week at most. We don't have much in common but time and trust brought us close, and I'll always be grateful for her.

༻ ────── -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ- ────── ༺

(this one is so long! apologies, it's something dear to me

(this one is so long! apologies, it's something dear to me.)