Saturday, April 25, 2020

༻ ──────  -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ-  ────── ༺

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

༻ ────── -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ- ────── ༺

Day 13: I'm grateful for pocky. This is oddly specific I know, but do you realize how amazing this treat is? So many flavors to pick from to suit your liking. The perfect amount of coating to leave that lasting sweet taste in your mouth- and that small end left un-coated for you to hold the sticks with so that your fingers don't melt the coating. It's so genius! It's easy to share, eat (no crumbs!), and store (perfect packaging)! I will always appreciate whoever invented this; they were ahead of their time, and they still are.

I don't eat pocky much, but whenever I do I save it for as long as possible because it's just amazing! I would eat it everyday if I could- exchanging flavors of course. I'll always be grateful for that little snack. It's so fun to eat and it makes me happy to share it with others.

༻ ────── -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ- ────── ༺

༻ ──────  -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ-  ────── ༺

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.