Thursday, May 21, 2020

༻ ──────  -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ-  ────── ༺

༻ ────── -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ- ────── ༺

Day 39: I'm grateful for emotional tv shows. It's nice to be emotionally attached and invested in the story and characters in a show whether it's based on a true story or not, and being able to observe a story of hardship, ups and downs, and just the reality of someone else's life, is something that's nice to do. You can learn a thing or two from the obstacles the characters have to face, and you have something deep to think about (a lot at times) if you're bored.

At this point I'm only really able to watch anime, but I tend to try and find more emotional (and sometimes sadder) ones to watch because of how memorable they are. There are animes that I've watched this week that I can't remember that well, yet there are several from years ago that I remember vividly because of how much the producers spent time in making the characters imperfect, human, and relatable. There doesn't have to be a lot of drama or even events in the story for it to be a good and solid emotional anime/show. An emotional show is emotional because of how the story is told, not because of what the story is.

Emotional Animes (shows and movies) I have watched and strongly recommend: Orange, A Silent Voice, Wolf Children, Your Name, Mirai, and Violet Evergarden. 🧡

༻ ────── -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ- ────── ༺

༻ ──────  -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ-  ────── ༺