Monday, May 11, 2020

༻ ──────  -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ-  ────── ༺

༻ ────── -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ- ────── ༺

Day 29: I'm grateful for theme parks. I'll probably get into specific parks of a theme park in the future but for now I'll write about it as a whole. Going out with friends to enjoy the exhilarating rides, the fun games, and the sugar/oil filled food is something that creates memories you could never forget. You get to let loose and laugh, talk, mess around, and simply enjoy yourselves. I'm grateful for that environment of freedom and fun.

I got to go to Universal Studios in Orlando twice, once for a school trip and again with distant family about 2 months later, and both times were so amazing and different in beautiful ways, I wish I could go again. It was about 10 of us in a group when I went with friends, and it felt like ecstasy the whole time. It was almost unreal. Each day we just laughed and enjoyed what the park had to offer along with each others' presence, I loved it...so much. To this day a few of the friends I went with still talk with me about wishing we could go again. I remember it like it was yesterday, and I know I'll never be able to recreate just how happy those moments were. (Photo up at the top is from my trip some years ago.)

༻ ────── -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ- ────── ༺

༻ ──────  -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ-  ────── ༺