Friday, May 15, 2020

༻ ──────  -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ-  ────── ༺

༻ ────── -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ- ────── ༺

Day 33: I'm grateful for sunlight. (inspired by stary_jars) I don't think we realize just how special the sun's warmth is and how much it positively affects us in ways we don't even notice, and we need to sit back more to enjoy it. The sun brings life to this world; it makes the plants grow and the animals wake up and start their day. It makes us open our eyes to a welcoming feeling of light and continue on with our lives under a happy and constant radiance of warmth, and that's really something to be grateful for.

People find this odd, but I leave my window blinds up and curtains pushed aside at night when I sleep. I like waking up to the sunrise shining on my face as a sort of comfort. Nothing is purer to me than light, and when I wake up to that it's uplifting in a way. It's also a self reminder that no matter what happened the night before, or what didn't happen for that matter, the day will always start the same, and the world will turn the same. It tells me everything will be okay, and that I need to enjoy my days. We wouldn't be alive without sunlight, so I'm glad it's as beautiful as it is.

༻ ────── -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ- ────── ༺

༻ ──────  -ˋˏ ʚ♡ɞ ˎˊ-  ────── ༺