9

The feeling of content is an unfamiliar yet enticing one, as I try not to get blinded.

When I wake up the next morning there is a slight pain in between my legs. I have had sex before but never as intense as last nights endeavours.

When I open my eyes they immediately land on Logan's sleeping figure next to mine. His facial expressions are neutral, he seems so peaceful.

I bring my thumb up and brush his cheekbone gently. I trace the features of his face with my fingers, taking in every line and contour, the bumps and dips, his smooth lips and his large nose.

He is so beautiful.

In his imperfections, I find perfection.

His brows furrow and his eyes move under his eyelids, they then flutter open. He locks his eyes with mine and gives me a bright wholehearted smile.

His teeth are straight and perfectly white.

He leans forward and brushes his lips on my forehead, sending tingles throughout my whole body.

"Morning" he says in his raspy voice from just waking up.

"Good morning" I reply, gazing into his beautiful hazel coloured eyes.

He gets up to go to the bathroom leaving me lying on my own, left with my thoughts.

However, for the first time in a very long time my thoughts aren't consumed by darkness, all I can think about is last night's escapades.

The feeling of his skin on mine, his lips on my neck, the feeling of him inside me.

I close my eyes and inhale deeply savouring the memories. The blankets smell like him and I find even more comfort in it.

When he returns from the bathroom I make my way in after him.

I glance in the mirror. My lips are swollen and bruised. I have new bruises on my neck, but they aren't from my father, they are from Logan's lips.

I lift up my top for further inspection. I have hickeys going down my whole torso, near my cleavage, on my stomach and above my bikini line. I also have some on the insides of my thighs.

I smile at the memory of his head in between my thighs and I can feel the heat building up in my core.

I hop into the shower and wash the scent of sweat and sex off of myself. I love feeling clean but I miss his scent that had been lingering on me.

I wrap a towel around my body and walk back out to my bags.

I pick out an outfit and go back into the bathroom. I throw on a pair of ripped black mom jeans, a striped black and white long sleeve and a nirvana shirt over it.

I brush through my hair, massaging the bristles into my scalp before blow drying it. I decide against makeup as my skin seems to be glowing.

When I walk out of the bathroom Logan is dressed in a pair of baggy black jeans and a Metallica shirt.

His veiny arms and hands are on display and I bite my lip at the thought of of them being wrapped around my neck.

His hair is disheveled and covering his whole forehead. He has black studs in both of his ears and a chain on his belt.

He looks irresistible.

He looks up at me and smiles. I notice that he has dimples which make me clamp my teeth down on my bottom lip even harder.

I walk over to him and sit next to him. He looks down at my lips and his eyes become clouded with lust.

"We are going to the cafe today with Chase" he informs me while rubbing my arm with his hand.