11

I hate small talk. I want to talk about aliens, your dreams, what goes on in your head when nobody is around, your deepest and darkest thoughts, your existential fears that are slowly driving you to the brink of insanity. I like talking to people in depth about what goes on in their twisted minds. I don't want to talk about the weather.

I wake up to the feeling of arms wrapped tightly around my waist. The feeling of warmth of his skin on mine brings my comfort and reassurance.

I slowly manoeuvre myself so I am facing him. Gazing at his peaceful face as he sleeps is my favourite pastime, it sounds creepy but I don't think so.

Being appreciative of the pure beauty a loved one beholds as they are in their most peaceful state is not and never should be considered creepy.

"You're staring again" his raspy morning voice brings me back to reality. I let out a light chuckle and kiss his nose.

"Good morning" I breathe.

Sleeping by his side and waking up next to him has made my life contain so much more happiness.

I was never a morning person, and most of the time I still get extremely moody, but there is something about this boy that makes waking up in the mornings so much better of an experience.

He gives me good dick too.

I stretch my arms above my head and a few cracks make my body feel less stiff. I try to sit up but his arms never falter as he pulls me back into his chest.

"Logan" I whine. He smiles at me sheepishly and moves his hands down so he is cupping my ass.

"Hmm" he hums, still smiling cheekily.

"We have to go to school" I say and try to get out of his grasp again, but, he doesn't let me move an inch.

He frowns and nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. I giggle as he starts to kiss my neck.

"Logan" I moan as he nips my sweet spot gently. He only hums in response.

He continues to move one of his hands up and down my back, with one hand gripping my thigh which was wrapped around his waist.

"Logan seriously, we can't be late again, Chase will kill us" I say more seriously.

It has become a bit of a habit for us to skip our first few classes to enjoy each other's 'company'.

Chase has threatened to, and I quote, 'disown' me if I don't stop bailing on him for my frisky escapades.

It's not my fault, that's what I tell myself anyway.

Despite being content in our sex lives, Logan and I haven't said the L word to each other since our fight.

It was about two weeks ago, I'm convinced it was in the heat of the moment, my mind was all over the place and so was his.

I really like him, but I can't be fully in love with him after two months, can I?

He can't be in love with me either after so little time, that's for sure.

"Fine" he huffs and loosens his arms from around me, allowing me to sit up.

When I get out of the bed, he follows suit. My legs are slightly wobbly from the night before.

I begin to walk away but I feel a sting on my ass and hear a loud smack sound. I turn around and Logan is standing directly behind me smirking.

"Asshole" I say.

"Bitch"

"Cunt"

"Fuckwad"

"Bitchboy"