Bonus Chapter 1

It had been many months since our time in  high school had finished, and I was in the middle of unpacking my bags in my new college dorm.

Although Chase and I had planned to room together in college for years, we settled on attending the same college, and rooming with our partners.

Chase couldn't stand to be away from Milo for longer than a day. How was he supposed to share a room with me every night?

In the end, Logan decided to give college a try. It was never really something he thought about, and Dan and Harry weren't too happy he decided to go to the local college, but they were somewhat pleased that he was going after all.

Logan was studying psychology and is currently out grabbing some last minute school supplies. He is taking this whole thing very seriously.

Chase and Milo's dorm was only a few minutes walk away from us and we were planning on meeting up in a few hours.

As I go through my old school bag, I stumble across a small envelope I had completely forgotten about.

"Open that one when you're on your own" Chase's words ring in my head as I remember my eighteenth birthday.

I let myself feel guilty for a moment, it had been nearly a year since he had given me the letter, and I was only opening it now.

I sighed at myself and used my nails to open the envelope cleanly.

Dear Alex,

Hey hoe. I'm going to try my best not to be cheesy as fuck in this letter, but, I also want to let you know how important you are to me.

That day Logan and I found you on the brink of death in your room, I felt my heart shatter in my chest. All I could think of was how shitty and lonely my life would be without you.

I thank the universe every single fucking day for Logan, even if I don't get to spend as much time with you because of him. That man saved your life, and I could never thank him enough.

When I was at my very worst, you were there for me. The whole time. And I'm going to do my very very best to always be there for you, on the good days, and on the bad days.

I can't wait to go to college with you, to go to parties with you, and just to spend time with you in general. Time always seems to move by faster when I am with you. And the time I spend with you, is always the best.

I love listening to your funny stories until late at night. I love listening to your laugh, and I love how your eyes light up when you do. I love watching movies with you until all hours in the morning, and I love eating so much junk food with you, I think I'll explode.

Most of all, I love you (duh) and again, I have no idea what I would do without you. Even if you tried to cut your time on this earth short more than once, I'm so happy you are still here to grace us with your presence.

The world would go blue without you, you make it a much better place.

I'm so so proud of you for making it this far, and I know you're going to make it even further. I'm going to be there when you get married, helping you pick out your dress and encouraging you to wear the most outrageous lingerie for the night of.

I'm going to be there when you have your first child, even if you say you don't want them, you're silly enough to get pregnant at a young age.