1. Who am I? Chihirio Ogino

Hello and welcome to my story, I am so glad to have you here! This is the first story I have ever written so I hope that you will enjoy it. English is not my first language so I apologise for any mistakes. I also want to say that I have got inspiration from Velfmans spirited away fanfiction. Also, I want to mention that it takes a little while for the story to start but it will make sense later so please be patent! I promise that it is worth it ;) Please let me know if you like my story <3

It was 08.35 in the morning, Chihiro had just gotten of the local train in Kanie to change to the Express which would take her faster to Nagoya station. She was now 22years old and a university student in Nagoya.
Chihiros parents had wanted her to move out and go to a university in another city further away, but Chihiro did not want to leave the only place that she thought reminded her the slightest of her past.

The train arrived on schedule, no free seats as usual, but Chihiro did not think much of it, she had never been able to sit down when she had changed trains.

She looked out of the window from the train as they passed over a huge river, but there were only one river Chihiro ever cared about and mostly about the spirit that lived in it.

She pushed away that thought as soon as she thought it, she knew that thinking about the spirit world and thinking about him did not take her anywhere. She had waited over 10years now for him to return to her as he had promised but he never came back.

First when Chihiro had retuned to the human world she had not remembered ever being in the spirit world but when she were 12 years old she had found the hair-tie Zeniba had given her, just by touching it all the memories came back to her. since then she always worn it around her wrist, afraid that she will forget everything again if she removes it.

She had told her parents about it, she even forced them to touch the hairband. hoping that it would make them remember as well. But they didn't, Instead they just looked at their daughter with worried expressions.

At first she thought that they believed her but simply did not remember for them self but one day when Chihiro had come home from school there were some strangers in her living room waiting for her. They said they were doctors and that they would bring her to a mental hospital for her to heal. She spent half a year there trying to convince everyone about the truth. Chihiro realised that it was meaningless to try and that they never would believe in her.

She got released after half a year because of good behaviour and also they thought that she was ''cured'' since she never mentioned anything about the spirit world to anyone ever again. But Chihiro knew that it was real! Or was it? She had started to doubt herself, ''what if all was a dream and what if I were crazy'' was thoughts she had daily.

When Chihiro got into high school she started to become very ''girly'' she thought by loving makeup and fashionable clothes her parents would finally see her as a normal teenager. She gained a lot of popularity quickly and had many guys come after her but she never showed any interest in any of them. Even though she already had given up on him ever coming back for her, a little bit of hope still were in her.

All of a sudden it became dark, Chihiro knew what that meant. She were arriving at Nagoya station ''When you reached the tunnels, you're in Nagoya'' Chihiro thought. The doors on the left side opened first but Chihiro knew that the right side doors also would open if she just waited a bit and those doors were closer to the train she had to change to. ''Everyday the same'' Chihiro thought as she walked through the station.

She had her first lecture with her closest friend Rumi. They had been friends since childhood but lost contact when Chihiro moved, but as fate has its funny ways of doing things they ended up in the same university.

Rumi lived alone away from her family in an apartment in Nagoya. ''why are you so gloomy today'' Rumi asked Chihiro. ''nothing special'' Chihiro answered. Rumi always knew that her friend had her mind somewhere else, somewhere far away.

''Some of us are planing on going to Nagashima SPA land this weekend and you have to come with us! I think you really need to loosen up''.

Nagashima SPA land was an amusement park a bit outside of Nagoya, in fact it was were close to where Chihiro lived, she had gone there many times as a child. ''please please please come!!'' Rumi pleaded ''yeah I am free anyway'' Chihiro answered not to enthusiastic about it.
''Yes!! we'll have so much fun'' Rumi said almost jumping in her chair.

''But..'' She started a little worried ''we are all going as couples'' Rumi continued.
''Well I don't have a boyfriend so I guess I'll pass, I should study anyway'' Chihiro answered a little irritated that Rumi even had invited her knowing that she was single.

Rumi had gotten a boyfriend as soon as she entered university. Rumi was a short girl with long and a bit wavy hair which she had coloured brown, her cheeks were a bit round but over all she were a very cute looking girl. their other two friends also had boyfriends but Chihiro were simply not interested, even though she had gotten the offer many times.

''No need to worry'' Rumi said '' Im sure Eiji will go with you''
''Rumi, you know I don't date'' Chihiro said angrily. Rumi were really getting on her nerves.
''I know but Chihiro, give him a chance he has been after you since he first saw you and actually he's a good catch, I mean most of the girls here has their eyes only on him'' Rumi said
''well they can have him then'' Chihiro snapped back
''Chihiro you're going, and he is going and thats it! You don't have to call it a date even though you probably will have to ride all rides next tot each other'' Rumi continued determined.
''Okay ill go!'' Chihiro answered not to happy over the situation. ''that place is cursed for couples anyway'' Chihiro finally said.

It was true, a rumour was that every couple who has a date there will break up.
''yeay!'' Rumi said totally ignoring the comment about the curse.