37. I'm not talking 'bout a hurried night

Haku could not believe that she had written a song for him. He was excited to hear it and as she started to play he already had goosebumps on his arms.

''When I see his eyes

looking at me

I melt all way down

down to my knees

And when he

look into my eyes

I am sure he see the dream of him and me

No matter what they say we're so in love
Fighting against the odds.
I will stay by your side for eternity

Honey, just say that you
feel the same that I do
I want to give you my soul too

But when we are apart

Emptiness will haunt
my heart will turn dark
with sadness in my soul
I had to let you go
but now when you are back I know I can never
leave you, Honey I love you

When we first met
I was scared to fall in too deep.
But you helped me breath
Saved me from your strong streams

Now I'm not afraid
with you I want to stay
No matter what I have to leave
leaving you I know I can not do.

No matter what they say we're so in love
Fighting against the odds.
I will stay by your side for eternity

Honey, just say that you
feel the same that I do
I want to give you my soul too

But when we are apart

Emptiness will haunt
my heart will turn dark
with sadness in my soul
I had to let you go
but now when you are back I know I can never
leave you, Honey I love you

And I want you to know.
In the coolest snow
I will keep you warm.
As you've protected me

I shall forever seek,
to protect you too

I love you''

Haku was speechless as she finished up. Tears were streaming down his eyes. How could he be this lucky to have her in his life? ''Chihiro I...'' He started but he could not finish he had no words that could describe what he felt.

Chihiro saw the tears on Hakus face, it made her fell a tear as well ''Haku I want you to know that I love you. More than anything. Even more than myself I always have, ever since I first met you. and I never want to be apart from you ever again'' Chihiro said as more tears were building up in her eyes.

Haku took her hands in his. ''My beautiful Chihiro what have I done to deserve to be this happy?'' He said as he looked at her beautiful face. ''You make me happy everyday and I do not want to miss one more day with you ever again'' He said. As he pointlessly removed a tear from her eye as more were steaming down.

''Haku as long as you want me I will be with you'' Chihiro said she saw how the dragon was hesitating about saying something. Did he not want her? She was thinking for a split second. ''Chihiro I want you forever'' He said ''Will you be with me?'' He asked her still holding her hands. ''Of corse I already told you that'' Chihiro said with a smile through her happy tears.

''No Chihiro I want you as mine forever'' He said again as he were trying to sit more straight on the stool. Now Chihiro looked confused at him, how many times did she have to tell him that she was his for him to get it in his head? ''I am sorry Chihiro I am not doing this properly'' He said as one hand went up to his head, he scratched the back of his ear a little before holding both her hands in his again.

He looked straight into her eyes. as he said. ''You do not have to answer me now Chihiro but I was planing on asking you and now seems like the perfect time'' She was looking into his green eyes as he was speaking. They were warm and kind, like when they were kids. ''Ogino Chihiro would you be my life mate?'' He asked. Trying to sound as collected as he could. He was not crying anymore and he looked at her with a happy expression.

''You can answer me when you are ready. But I promise that I will be good for you. I can protect you well and I also have a home and do not have any financial troubles.'' He said. He hesitated as she did not answer. ''Of corse I will still be yours even if you say no. So do not worry if you do not want to be mated'' He said a little hesitant. ''I know it's a huge comitment''.

She threw her arms around his neck ''Yes I will be your mate Haku'' She said into his ear. He hugged her back immediately. He could not describe the happiness he felt inside. As she said yes the egendomsamullet started to glow a little stronger.

Chihiro looked at it surprised. ''It does that to tell people that you are mine, I am sorry but you will not be able to hide it under your shirt for much longer'' he said laughing a little. She pushed his arm gently. 

They cooked dinner together that night. Fish was on the menu as usual. They both felt complete in each other company. ''Tomorrow we can go for a swim'' Haku said as they were done eating. Chihiro liked that idea and was happy to get into his river.

As the night fell it was time to sleep. Haku kissed his mate to be good night and went to walk to his room. Chihiro felt a little sad. She did not want to say bye to him. Did she really need to sleep away from him? She was wondering if it was because he was a god and had rules to follow? But she decided to take her chances as she ran up to him and grabbed his robe.

''Haku can I not sleep with you tonight?'' Chihiro looked at him with pleading eyes. Haku felt a hunger for her inside of him burning up at her words. ''I do not know...'' He said hesitant. He wanted nothing else but to have her next to him, but he thought that he wanted it a little too much which may make him lose control.

To his surprise she stood on her toes to be able to kiss him. Her kiss was more powerful than the one before. He could feel the desire for him in her. He kissed her back with passion. When he was about to pull away she pushed him onto the wall and let her hands climb up over his chest. As she did so she pushed his robe a bit to the side so she could feel his bare skin under her hands instead.

Haku pulled away from the kiss not sure about how much longer he would be able to keep in control. ''Chihiro we should stop'' He said as he was breathing heavily. ''Why? Do you not want me now?'' She asked as she started to kiss his chest. He could not help himself from moan at the touch of her lips to his chest.

''Chihiro if you do not stop now I will not be able to hold back'' He said as he was losing focus. His rob fell to the floor. ''Maybe I do not want you to hold back Nigihayami'' She said. Well too late now anyway he thought. He grabbed onto her clothes and ripped them apart to revile her bare skin. He lifted her up and put her on the bed carefully.

She did not know that she could be this forward with him. But as she had started she could not find a way to stop. She felt his hands massaging her breast and soon after kisses. She could not hold in her moaning at his touch.

He let his tongue go all the way up her neck to finally kissing her lips. They could not hold back anymore and there hands were exploring every corner of each others bodies.
Chihiro could feel him as he went inside of her she screamed a little in pain. Haku were about to stop but since Chihiro did not he decided to continue.

The pain went away as soon as he was inside of her and turned to even more desire for him as he started to move. She did not know how to react at first but shortly after started to move with him. It was a feeling like she never felt before. She wanted it to last forever but also for it to be over.

She could hear him grunting and she was moaning loudly. The build-up was almost unbearably as they went faster and faster. She could hear how he made one last grunting noice as she shivered in satisfaction.

They laid still, holding each other in silence for a while. They needed to say nothing because they already knew what the other one was feeling.

They soon fell asleep in each others arms. A lot of things had happened that day, many events that non of them ever would forget.