7. The trap

The next day started with them scrubbing the smaller baths, Chihiro were excited about working in the bathhouse again where she felt like she belonged even though some spirits did not want her there. But right after lunch Yubaba called for Chihiro to come to her office.

''Be careful she probably cooked something up to get you into a contract'' Rin warned Chihiro as she left to walk to Yubabas office.

Yubaba were waiting for Chihiro as she stepped into her office. ''Well well well Sen it has come to my attention that since you have returned to the spirit world your contract with me will be valid, if you decide to stay in our world that is''. She said with a smug look on her face knowing that she had won. The witch had been thinking the whole night about how she could win against Chihr, she could not possibly let a human girl win over her again.

Chihiro got shocked by the news. Did that mean that Yubaba would own her again if she stayed? ''That can not be true'' Chihiro said she felt a sting inside of her. ''The contract got destroyed in your hand''. Chihiro thought that the witch had to be lying

''Well I have it right here you can always leave but in this world you belong to me'' Yubaba said and sure enough the contract with Chihiros name on it were in the witch hand. ''You are lying it can not be true. That must be a fake!'' Chihiro burst out, she had lost her cool completely now, afraid about what Yubaba would do to her.

Yubaba just smiled knowing that she finally had won. ''I am sorry little girl but you belong to me, do you understand that SEN??!!'' Chihiro felt like she was losing balance, she needed to sit down. How would she get out of this contract? She could not go back to the human world, it was better to work for Yubaba than go back ther, but working for Yubaba was also a nightmere.

Chihiro did not know what to say anymore she stood in shock trying to not fall. Yubaba looked at her with a huge grin on her face, suddenly her grin disappeared and changed to fear. Chihiro heard the door open and someone walking in. The person walked past her straight up to Yubaba.

''Now we both know that your contract is not valid as long as I am working here, in fact that contract belongs to me since I am the head of the staff.'' The man said. Chihiro were still in shock and could not move even an inch. She saw the mans back, he was very tall definitely towered over the short witch. He was wearing all black and his hair was the length to his cheek and black but with green tints in it. Why would this person make Yubaba look so afraid? But even Chihiro could feel the power streaming out from the man in front of her.

''Well take it if you must Haku but you know she can not stay here anyway'' Yubaba said and took off leaving Chihiro and the man alone in the room looking defeted.

''Haku..?'' Chihiro thought. ''Haku!!'' She burst out and ran up to him and hugged him, she noticed him stiff at her touch. she let him go right away surprised by her own reaction

''I am sorry I did not mean to just run up and hug you, it is just that I have missed you so much and...'' Haku had turned around while she were talking and was now looking straight at her. He sure was handsome. His hair were the same style he always had it, he had a strong jawline. His body were strongly built but he was still fairly slim and his eyes, his beautiful green eyes Chihiro could not stop staring at him and did not notice as Haku came closer to her.

He hugged her. Now Chihiro was the one to be surprised ''Hi to you too'' he said with the most beautiful voice she ever had heard. after awhile Chihiro pushed him away gently as she said ''I have missed you'' She could feel tears build up in her eyes. She had been so angry at him for never coming for her, but now when they were together she just wanted to be near him again.