3. I am going down

One the roller coster she regretted that she had followed, it was always the same as soon as the roller coaster started to move she regretted ever going on it. Yet she loved roller coasters it made her feel alive and reminded her of flying.

Chihiro did not dare to look up at first but when she knew that they were almost at the top she decided to open her eyes after all you do not get a view this good everyday.

She opened her eyes and regretted it immediately. Even the fairy wheel were far beneath them she looked up on the tracks to see how much further it was to the top. To her surprise they were only about half way up.

Chihiro started to panic. When she were a kid and had flown with Haku she never were afraid but she knew that he would never let any harm come to her, but a roller coster on the other hand.

''relax'' Eiji said and he took her hand in his. ''Im here and I won't let anything hurt you''
''To be honest Eiji, if something goes wrong we both would fall and die you can't save me from that'' Chihiro said as she closed her eyes again. ''You should have more faith in Dragons'' Eiji answered humoured by her comment. ''This isn't a dragon it's just a roller coaster'' Chihiro snapped back.
''Maybe I wasn't talking about the roller coaster'' Eiji answered.

Chihiro froze at his comment but managed to whisper ''I did have faith in dragons but they can break you too easily with their empty promises''.

Eiji looked surprised at her and he were just about to say something as they fell. Chihiro squished his hand so hard that she would be surprised if he still had his left hand after the ride was over.

When the ride was over Chihiro let go of his hand fast and got her things and ran up to Rumi ''let's go eat now'' she said trying to pretend like nothing had happened. ''Now? Right after the roller coaster'' Rumi said surprised ''yeah let's go!'' Chihiro said giving Rumi a meaningful look. Rumi understood what Chihiro was doing and told her boyfriend that they had to go to the toilet and that they would see each other later. The both girls ran away before anyone could follow.

''what's going on'' Rumi asked
''Rumi i can't, I need to go home'' Chihiro answered with tears starting to build up in her eyes.
Rumi hugged Chihiro. Even though Chihiro never had told her anything about her past she knew that something had happened in Chihiros life that had changed her forever. She was also aware of the mental hospital Chihiro had been too but not the reason why.

''Chihiro you can tell me anything you know that right'' she said still hugging Chihiro
''No I can't'' Chihiro sobbed ''You wouldn't understand''
''Even if I do not understand I can listen. I will always be on your side'' Rumi said
''Yes I know'' Chihiro sobbed into her friends shirt. ''Thank you Rumi, I'm sorry for always being so difficult''
''no you're not Chihiro, you are my best friend. You have always been my best friend. I remember when you first moved I was so crushed. I tried to be happy for you. I bought you some flowers, but in all honesty I were crying for months'' Rumi said

''Rumi you're the closest person to me, I do not know what I would do without you'' Chihiro sobbed

''Now go back out I will just take a minute to fix my makeup'' Chihiro said as she let go of Rumi.
''I am sorry i forced you to go with him I just thought that maybe...'' Rumi started.
''It's okay, I know you want what's best for me, and he is nice it's just that i do not date people''
''I know. Remember if you need to talk I am here for you. No matter how weird it is'' Rumi said.

The day went on. Chihiro tried to avoid Eiji but she was also curious about his comments, for most of the rides she were with Rumi. But at the end of the day everyone wanted to go on the fairy wheels.

''Let's go all four together'' Rumi said when the other couples already had entered theirs.
''no you should go only you two'' Chihiro said knowing that Rumi always had wanted to go on a fairy wheel with her boyfriend. ''We'll be fine'' she said giving Rumi a reassuring look.

''I guess it is you and me then'' Eiji said ''If you don't want to ride alone of corse'' he said with a smug look on his face. ''tempting'' Chihiro said but entered right after him.

They sat quiet for a while, when they got close to the top Chihiro said. ''I'm sorry about your hand are you okay?''
Eiji started to laugh. ''I'll heal'' He said still looking amused. ''I know that you might not have intended too, but just in case I need you to know that I do not date anyone and Im sorry if I have treated you badly today..'' Chihiro said looking out the window. Trying to avoid eye contact.

''Don't worry Chihiro you sure are beautiful but I wouldn't dare to take you away from him'' Eiji answered.
''what do you mean?'' Chihiro said and shock struck her once again ''I am not dating anyone Eiji and I am not going to either''
''I know'' he said. And then again silence struck them.

Chihiro were so confused, what did he mean? what did he know?
''what do you mean'' she finally asked
Eijis dark eyes met hers and a chill run down her spine. ''All in its own time Chihiro, but Im starting to feel sad for you, making you wait so long''
Chihiro were just about to say something as the door flung open and Rumi said ''Chihiro''
Chihiro had totally forgotten about that they were at the amusement park. Her and Eiji had been in their own world, or maybe she just were crazy, she did not even know anymore.
''Did it go well?'' Rumi asked surprised over the dark aura around the two.
''yes of corse'' Chihiro said and gave Eiji one more glance.