27. A bad feeling

The next morning they leaved for the bath house around noon. Haku wanted to get some last things done with his river.

''I will miss this'' Chihiro said as they stepped outside the house. ''You can come back with me every time from now on'' Haku said and gave her a small kiss on her lips. ''Now I will let you enjoy watching me change form'' He said as he stepped away from her.

At the bath house Rin meet up with Chihiro right s they landed she wanted to hear everything. ''So how far did you go? Did he finally make a move on you?'' She asked as they were drinking some sake in Chihiros room. ''Well yes...'' Chihiro said looking down at her knees. They were sitting on the tatami floor. ''No way! Tell me'' Rin said with excitement. ''Well he kissed me... Nothing more than that but it was very pleasant'' Chihiro did not want to share too much since it was between her and Haku but she also wanted to share some gossip with Rin.

''Nothing more?'' Rin said with a smirk. Chihiro threw a pillow at her ''No! of corse not!!'' She said laughing. ''I am sure he wants too though, he most be very patient not going for it even though you have spent three night in his home, all alone''.

''Oh stop it Rin!'' Chihiro said a little amused with her friend. She did not know that Rin was that into gossip.

Chihiro felt content as she went to bed that evening. She had dinner with Haku but decided to not steal his bed again so she went back to her room. She felt completely happy. But something in the back of her head told her that it could not last forever and that something was coming for them.

The next day Chihiro wanted to see Haku right away because she felt unease but she knew that she should not disturb him since he definitely had a lot of work to catch up with. She decided to go to Kamaji and talk.

''Welcome back Chihiro, how was the weekend with your boyfriend'' He asked as soon as she steps inside. ''No you are not allowed to tease me Kamaji! Rin has already done that job''. Kamaji looked a little disappointed. She never thought that Kamaji was someone to tease, but guess that she was wrong after all. ''Kamaji I have had a strange feeling since we returned here, like something unpleasant is going to happen soon''.

Kamaiji looked at Chihiro, he could see that she sure looked a little unease. ''You can not fight against destiny Chihiro, what is set to be will be even if it is not pleasant''. Chihiro looked more sad at his words but she knew that he was right. ''You should talk with your dragon about it, I am not good at giving comfort'' He said as he put some herbs out from one of the boxes in the back of the room.

''He is probably busy now anyway and I should not disturb him'' Chihiro said a little sad. ''I am sure he would not see your presence as an disturbance, just go and see for yourself, he might already know what the thing is that makes you feel unease is...'' Kamaji said.

Chihiro decided to follow Kamajis advice. She knocked on the door to Hakus door gently, feeling a little bad to disturb him with something that probably was nothing. The door opened and she stepped inside. ''I am sorry to disturb you Haku but I had a bad feeli...'' She started but to her surprise he was not alone in the room.

The seat in front of Haku was occupied. She could only see the back of his head but he was wearing black clothes and had pitch black hair.

''I am sorry is this a bad time...'' She said half way out the door again. ''It is never a bad time for you my dear'' Haku said, he was smiling a little but Chihiro did not know what the funny thing was. ''I was just telling my worker here what a great job he has done'' Haku said. ''Why do you not say hi to My Chihiro'' Haku said to the man in front of him. Saying the last two words with a very clear tone.

The man turned around and as he saw Chihiro his eyes widened and he ran up and hugged her. ''Eiji! Wow what are you doing here?'' Chihiro said as she hugged him back so happy to have someone else here that knew her and did not hate her being human. Eiji shrugged off immediately and Chihiro could feel how the egendomsamullet burned a little. It did not hurt her but she could see a shocked expression on Eijis face.
Haku was just smiling content that his soul were working as he pleased.

Eiji did not really understand what had happened and shrugged it off. ''I am so glad to see you Chihiro! The human world was so boring without you but I had somethings to take care of...'' He said still standing a bit too close to her for Hakus likening.

''Okay reunion time is over now!'' Haku said with irritation to his voice. Eiji let backed away from Chihiro immediately. '' Do not think that I do not know about your date with my girlfriend'' Haku said looking straight at Eiji.

''No way!'' Eiji said. ''You are actually a couple? I am so happy to hear that you both have been longing for each other for too long''. Eiji knew that he probably should not have said that as Haku gave him a sharp look that could make angels to hell.

''I know but my date with you was probably still the most interesting one I have ever been to'' Chihiro said to mock Haku a bit. ''I am sorry Chihiro I would love to mock him with you but he is my master and he might kill me'' Eiji said with a half smile on his lips.

''Jealous much?'' Chihiro said as she walked up to Haku, she decided to sit down on his lap since there were only two chairs anyway. Haku grabbed onto her right away. ''What if I am?''

Eiji laughed a bit as he sat down at the chair again. ''Chihiro I am afraid that I have some bad news''. Eiji said with all humour disappearing from his face. Chihiro instantly grabbed onto Hakus cloths. She felt a little ill, was this the thing she had feared?

''Let me tell you what happened since you left the human world'' Eiji said as he started to tell her the story that would haunt her.