20. I was a fool

Chihiro ran towards him not stoping for anyone on the way, no costumer nor worker. She finally saw him talking with some costumers. She stoped a little not wanting to disturb if it was something important. Haku could feel her presence and looked up. As soon as he saw her he walked towards her slowly, not sure how she had reacted to the things Rin had told her. ''Chihiro...'' He said with one hand starched out towards her. She ran up to him and hugged him tightly. ''I am so sorry that I acted stupid before Haku I did not know.'' He hugged her back not caring about the people watching them.

''We should stop making such a scenes all the time Yubaba will scold me later I am sure'' he said and then everything started to spin. Chihiro closed her eyes. When she opened them again they were in Hakus room.

''How did you...'' Chihiro started, sometimes she forgot that he was a god. ''Chihiro I am sorry I should have told you what it was before but I wanted to protect you from all the evil in this world and I was not sure that you would accept this gift if I told you about it''. Chihiro was a little upset that he had not told her about it when he gave it to her. But she knew that he was right. Her high temper probably would not have accepted it.

''Haku I have nothing to give you back I...'' She started but he hugged her softly. ''Just being near to me is more than I ever could ask for'' He said softly.

They talked for hours. Chihiro fell asleep in the sofa but Haku carried her to his bed and went back to the sofa himself. ''I guess the sofa is my new bed from now on'' he thought. He was not upset about it. He was happy to have her close to him it made him feel secure.

Chihiro woke up the next morning in Hakus bed again. ''Is this going to become a pattern? She thought. Haku was still asleep on the sofa. She walked up to him and sat down in front of him next to the sofa. His face looked so peaceful as he slept. His hair was a bit messy and a few hairs fell into his face. Chihiro reached out and removed them from his beautiful face. She loved his beautiful green eyes but even when he had his eyes closed he looked as beautiful. How could someone like him love her?

She let her fingers stroke his jawline and went under his lower lips. He had full lips but she knew that behind that he hid his sharp theet. She was just about to pull away as she heard him say ''Don't stop'' He still did not open his eyes. she froze for a second ''Good morning to you too'' she laughed.

''Why did you stop?'' He said with a grumpy expression on his face. ''It is time to wake up now anyway Haku and I really should go back to my room before someone realises that I slept in your room tonight again'' Chihiro tried to stand up but she couldn't move. ''Haku...'' She said a little irritated. ''I do not care what people think so just stay'' he said.

How he could put a holding spell on her half asleep without even opening his eyes was beyond her but she was irritated that he even tried. ''Haku you might not care but I do so let go of me now''. She warned him. ''Okay but come back at lunch'' he said. Chihiro could finally move again and she went to her room.

Rin walked out of her room as soon as Chihiro were about to enter hers.

''It seems like the apology went well'' She said jokingly to the human. Chihiro just glared at her friend and walked into her room. Not in the mood for her dose of daily teasing yet.