The Box

Why would I want to leave my box?
People constantly say
That I'm wasting the day
By never leaving my box.
They say I will die
Without seeing the sky
Because I never leave my box.
The truth they don't know,
Is that I sink pretty low,
Until I see an angel with the face of a devil,
And he takes me out of my box.
He shows me the world raw.
All the harsh truths,
All the people breaking the law,
And worst of all,
The blonde man he calls love.
The reason I don't leave my box
The truth they don't know
Is that I love Kuroo
But deep down I know
That unrequited love can kill
And I can feel it strangling me everyday.

"What're you doing Kenma?" Kuroo suddenly looked over the smallers shoulder, as they were walking through the hallway to practice.
"Nothing" Kenma quickly switched over to his game, no one would ever know that he's actually a poet. Once in Junior High someone found his poems, and it took Kuroo beating the shit out of them to make them leave the poor boy alone.

"I'm meeting up with Tsukki tomorrow, I can't wait for this day to be over." Kuroo stretched as he said that, raising his shirt just enough to see his toned stomach. It took all of Kenma's willpower not to say something, as it would've given away that he was looking.

Something that Kenma wouldn't be caught dead saying, is that he was truly envious of Tsukishima Kei. After him and Kuroo started dating, Kenma felt that he was slowly being left behind. Kuroo never had time to hang out with him on weekends, as he was always with Tsukki. When they were together, all Kuroo wanted to talk about was his weekend with Tsukki, and how Kenma should come along sometime, or how much he misses the blonde bean pole.

Slowly, they began to drift away, and Kenma was alone more then ever. No one wanted to hang out with the anti social pudding boy, in fact, they made fun of those who did, making no one want to even talk to Kenma. Kuroo stopped helping him study, so Kenma wasn't doing well grades wise either. He couldn't even focus on practice. Slowly, right in front of everyone's eyes, Nekoma's brain was starting to fail.