Till death do us part

It was 4 months later, and today was the day. Today was the day that Kenma and Kuroo would get married. Kenma had been preparing for this day ever since the night Kuroo proposed, and he had written the perfect poem.

"Testurou, wake up."
"5 more minutes kitten..."
"Don't you remember what today is? You wouldn't be in a bed this comfortable if we were at home." Kuroo immediately sat up with a huge smile on his face as he realized what today was.
"Kenma it's today!"
"Yeah that's why we need to get up so we can start getting ready."
"Alright, love you kitten."
"Love you too." Kenma had just accepted the nickname after so long. Soon, they parted ways and they knew the next time they would see eachother was at the alter.

They had invited quite a few people to the Disney resort. They would stay at the resort for a week, the wedding was happening on the 2nd to last day. This meant that they would know who was able to make it before hand.

Shoyo was Kenma's best man while Bokuto was Kuroo's, so they obviously showed up along with Tobio and Akaashi. Besides them, Kuroo's mother and father showed up. They didn't bother sending invites to Kenma's family as Kenma didn't want them to come. They never cared about their son and he didn't care about them. Daichi, Koushi, Tooru, Hajime, Yaku, Lev, Shibayama, Yamamoto, Asahi was actually the person blessing their marriage, Nishinoya, Ennoshita, Tanaka, Kiyoko, Yachi, Kai, Inuoka, Fukunaga, Mastukawa, Hanamaki, Konoha, Ushijima, Tendo, Shirabu, Semi, and Sarukui were all attending the wedding. Kuroo refused to let Daisho come.

After parting ways, both Kuroo and Kenma went to where they would be getting ready. By the end of the night, they would husbands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kenma are you sure you want to do this?"
"Yes, I'm sure that I want to get married with pudding hair."
"Ok, I'm just making sure because we have enough time to do everything."
"Nope, I'm good. It's kinda a part of me now. And I bet that Kuroo's gonna want to have his bed head still."
"You're not wrong there."
Yachi was the person helping him get ready for the wedding. She had become a hairdresser after highschool, so she was the person helping Kenma and Kuroo do their hair. She started with Kenma and was going to go do Kuroo next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally time. Kuroo had already walked down with his parents, but now Kenma stood before the doors. He had no one to walk him down the isle, so he would go by himself. As the doors opened, several people gasped as the star of the show appeared. Kenma walked down with a white lace veil. He was wearing a navy blue suit with a red tie, and Kuroo thought he was absolutely stunning. Kenma could say the same about Kuroo. He wore a black suit with the same tie. They were almost matching except for the slightly different colors and the beautiful white veil that Kenma had. When Kenma reached the alter, it was time for the ceremony to begin.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Kenma Kozume and Testurou Kuroo..." The ceremony went on for a while and both Kuroo and Kenma kinda zoned out while looking into eachothers eyes, that is, until the vows were called.

"Testurou Kuroo, please recite your vows."

This is when Kuroo was brought out of his world he shared with Kenma. Once he realized what what was happening, he quickly started to recite his vows.

"Kenma, we met a long time ago. A lot has happened since then. We've had arguments, we've fought, we've even taken a break from our friendship. Now, I don't want anymore breaks. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Forever and ever, I want to wake up everyday to see you by my side. I want to start a family, and live with you by my side. I love you Kenma, more then anything."

"Kenma Kozume, please recite your vows."

There were already small tears coming out of Kenma's eyes. He couldn't stop them, he was too happy. Now, it was time to recite his vows.

"They say to love eachother
till death does us part,
But I disagree.
Today,
I will make a promise that will last forever.
I love you Testurou.
Since the day we met,
Since the day we fought,
And the day we reunited,
I knew I always loved you.
I love you more then video games,
More then cats,
More then apple pie,
And more then living itself.
My love for you is like an undying flame,
And every life we share is a new save file,
In the game we call life.
So now we're going to make it official.
I'll pledge my love to you
And not even death can do us part."

Now it was Testurou's turn to cry. Kenma was never one for words, so this meant a lot. Actually, everyone was crying. Bokuto and Hinata included. However, it was now time to make things official.

"Testurou Kuroo, do you take Kenma Kozume to be your beloved husband, to love and to cherish, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Kenma Kozume, do you take Testurou Kuroo to be your beloved husband, to love and to cherish, through sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Then I now pronounce you husbands.

Kenma and Testurou kissed after that, signifying the long marriage that was yet to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To say that the after party was wild was an understatement. Everyone got drunk except Asahi (because he's Jesus). Even the moms were at least a little tipsy. The worst were the lightweights, such as Hinata, Bokuto, Noya, and Oikawa. Thank Asahi they had their lovers to take care of them, and that there was several buses coming to take everyone to the hotel. After all, they were at Disney might as well make the night magical.

Before everyone got drunk however, the newlyweds shared their first dance. (Cue the song at the top) During their dance, they had a secret conversation. No one truly know what was said, it was a conversation only newlyweds could share. Afterwards, they kissed, and that was the sign that the night could get wild. Kenma and Testurou both knew that their marriage would last a long time, and that they would both grow along with it.

They got married by Jesus. I was actually gonna put A Winter Story from Given for the song but I moved that to the epilogue instead because this song is more fitting. Ahhhhh just the epilogue left, it's almost over.