Side Chapter

Summary the last part of the last chapter : Tsukishima showed up at Kuroo and Kenma's house. This was because he wanted to distract himself from Yamaguchi's death by using Kuroo, which we see more detail on in this chapter. After Kenma talked some sense in him, he left. 3 days later he was reported dead on live news.
TW : Death and Su!c!de

2 years ago

It was a normal day for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. They were currently on their way home, which was an apartment they shared. They were just walking home from work, Tsukishima worked as a doctor and Yamaguchi as a florist. Luckily their workplaces were on the same route so they could walk to and from work together. Today was just like any of those other days, but then "it" happened.

They were crossing the road, completely normal, the walkway was green and everything. No one could predict the oncoming drunk driver. No one but Tsukishima could hear the thud as as the car hit Yamaguchi's body. No one but Tsukishima ran the full 6 feet that Yamaguchi was flung. Lastly, no one but Tsukishima saw the life drain from Yamaguchi's eyes as he said one last thing...

"Sorry...Tsukki...but...i can't...stay...with...you any...mo...re..."

Everyone heard Tsukishima's cries of pain as Yamaguchi left this world, but the most important was that Yamaguchi never heard Tsukishima say I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days after the conversation with Kuroo and Kenma.

He tried. He really did. Tsukishima tried to live for Yamaguchi, but it was hard. So. Hard. He tried to distract himself by using Kuroo, he would have never guessed that he already had Kenma. He tried to listen to the advice he was given, but he just couldn't do it anymore. He decided to be a pain to everyone one last time by leaving a suicide note, but not one outright..

Future.
It's not like I had one.
It's not like I wanted one.
Without him,
there would be no point.
So to whoever reads this,
I didn't have a choice.
If you're still reading,
I'm dead by now.
And maybe,
Just maybe,
I'll be able to join my angel in heaven.

They found his body the next day, drifting in the ocean, all signs of life gone from his body.

A/N sorry this is short, but we go back to full and happy chapters next. Start the countdown, cause we have 2 chapters and an epilogue left.