Replaced

"Hey Kuroo, what do you plan to do after you graduate?"

"I'll probably go to college, but I want to move closer to Miyagi, that way I can see Tsukki more often." The look on Kuroo's face could only describe a man in love, and that hurt. That really hurt Kenma. He knows that Kuroo doesn't mean to hurt him, but it's like rubbing Tsukishima's essence into his already bleeding heart.

"Oh, that's cool."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after school, and Kenma had an idea for a poem that he couldn't pass up...

Replaced

Sometimes I wish that emotions could be replaced.
That I could just throw them away,
Not deal with them for another day,
Like how others did me.
That I could just discard them like trash
But others would pick up my ash
And remake me like glass
For my heart is fragile.
I wish that my emotions could be replaced,
Because then I wouldn't have to deal
With all this heartache I feel
And this glass heart of mine
wouldn't have to be replaced
By steel instead.

"It isn't that good..." Kenma only got like this when he felt heavy inspiration, but couldn't convey the words. It didn't happen extremely often, but writers block is a bitch and we all know that.

"KENMA DEAR, SHOYO IS HERE." Kenma's mom shouted from the living room, startling his train of thought. Oh yeah. Kenma completely forgot that Shoyo was coming by after school, he spent more time writing that poem then he thought.

"Hey Kenma!"
"Hi Shoyo"
"So how're you and Kuroo doing." Shoyo had a shit eating grin on his face as he said that, he knew all about Kenma's feelings. It was a miracle that the loud mouthed spiker hadn't told anyone else.

"Kuroo is dating someone..."
"Really, who?" Surprise laced his voice.
"That blonde middle blocker of yours."
"That doesn't make any sense." Confusion was extremely apparent in Hinatas voice and face.
"What do you mean?" Kenma was truly surprised, he thought that Hinata would definitely know by now, as they've been dating ever since training camp.

"That doesn't add up, Tsukishima is dating Yamaguchi."