Confess

TW : Mention of SH and Su!c!de

It had been about 2 weeks since Kenma moved in, and he was actually doing better. The cutting has stopped (thanks to Kuroo hiding all the knives and razors) and Kenma was finally getting into a normal sleeping schedule (A/N ha can't relate I wrote the last chapter at  3 am).

Kenma noticed that the feelings he felt around Kuroo were only increasing, and now he was having to try very hard to hide it. He was very excited though, because Shoyo was coming back to visit from studying abroad, and they would get to hang out. It made Kuroo extremely happy, but also a little jealous, to see Kenma so excited over meeting up with someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, how have things been?" Kuroo decided to leave Hinata and Kenma alone so they could catch up.

"Things have been good since I met Kuroo again, how was studying abroad?"
"It was fun! I missed you, Kageyama, and everyone else a bunch, but Brazil was fun." Hinata had a beaming smile as he talked about the past 3 years. Eventually, they got the the topic of each others love lives.

"Soooooo... how're you and Kuroo doing?
"SHOYO"
"What, I'm just curious. But really, do you still have feelings for him?"
"Yes, I do. I realized the day we were in the hospital." Kenma sighed as he said that, a fore longing look in his eyes.
"Wait, hospital?" He completely forgot that Hinata had no idea about his, now gone, suicidal tendencies. This was gonna be hard to explain.

"Well..." it took awhile, but Kenma was eventually able to tell the full story, making Shoyo cry in the process.
"Please ask for help before you try that again..."
"I promise I won't, even if I wanted to Kuroo wouldn't let me."
"Ok, now that I know the full story, it's kinda like he's your knight in shining armor! He did save you, after all."
"I guess, wait, what does that make me?"
"A princess."
"I'd rather be the demon king so I can smite you."
"I'll defeat you with a huge sword!"
"Sure." They laughed a bit, the topic of love still on their mind.

"You know, if you love him so much, maybe you should confess!"
"Shoyo, you know me well enough to know that I would rather die then confess to him."
"You'll never know unless you try, after all, I confessed to Tobio."
"It was less you confessing and more you just kissed him and ran."
"I still made the first move!"
"Fine then, I guess I'll think about it."
Soon, several hours had passed, and Kuroo decided to make everyone dinner, since Hinata would be driving to Miyagi soon.

"Kenma, Hinata, I made dinner so come eat." It would probably surprise most people, but Kuroo was actually a good cook. He viewed cooking as an art and a science, so he found it fun when trying different flavor combinations. Today he went with something very traditional, rice, mackerel, and miso soup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, Hinata had left, and Kenma and Kuroo were left alone. They decided on watching a movie, specifically the movie "The Grudge" because they both got a good laugh out of it. Kuroo would constantly point out that Kenma looked like one of the characters, seeing as his hair was no longer blonde. He could never bother to dye it, and soon after he moved in with Kuroo, he finally got it cut.

Afterwards, they both went back to their rooms, Kenma's conversation with Shoyo still on his mind...

"If you love him so much, maybe you should confess!"

"Maybe I should..."

Little did he know a certain bed head had the same word on his mind.

Confess.
It can happen in many situations.
In court,
In church,
Or maybe it happens because you're in love.
Confess.
I don't know how.
I don't think  anyone does at first.
But if I don't,
This feeling will eat away at me.
So I'll try.
I'll confess these feelings,
And see if it will kill me,
Or give me a reason to keep living.

After Kenma finished writing out his emotions, he put the poem in a special box and went to sleep, ready to face another day.