Truth

Takes place after Betrayal

Kuroo's Pov

I couldn't believe this. Now, after I'm finally happy, Kenma says that?!? There's no way it's true, I'll never accept it. He has to be lying. Tsukki loves me, doesn't he? I mean we've done "it" several times so... he can't be using me right? No, I won't doubt him, but it is odd those days when he goes out and comes back with a smile on his face. He's going to work isn't he? At least that's what he told me. Agh, I see him this weekend, if he says he's going to work I'll just follow him, it won't be an issue if I don't get caught.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip to That Weekend

I'm going to visit Tsukki. I've been having doubts about our relationship, so I want to spend the weekend with him. He already said he doesn't have work today, so we should be able to spend all of our time together.

"Hey Love!"
"Hello Kuroo."
"How's your week been, did you miss me?"
"It's been fine, and no I didn't."
"Aww, don't be like that Tsukki."
After that, we went to cuddle on the couch, me as the big spoon, him as little spoon, and we watched a movie. Soon, we just decided to chill and enjoy being with eachother. That is, until he got a call.

"Yes? Oh ok, be there in 10. Hey Kuroo I just got called into work, sorry that our time just got cut short."
It was at this moment that my heart dropped, I didn't even need to go follow Tsukki.

"Oh ok, it's fine. Have a good day, should I wait for you or go back to Tokyo?"
"You've been here for less than a day, why would you leave already? Just wait till I get home, ok?"
"Ok then, bye Tsukki."
"Bye."

As soon as Tsukki left, I collapsed on the couch, tears pricking my eyes. He lied. He doesn't love me. He never loved me. I saw the caller ID. He's a liar, he's not going to work, Yamaguchi called him. What the hell could they be doing that he feels the need to lie to me about going to a place where I won't bother him?

Back to 3rd Person

Kuroo soon felt immense guilt as he realized that Kenma was right. All those terrible things he said, and Kenma was just warning him about the truth. Soon, Akiteru was home as well, and Kuroo decided to ask if he knew anything.

"Hey, akiteru, can I ask you something?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Is Tsukishima cheating on me?"
.
..
...
There was a long silence after Kuroo said that, followed by a disappointed sigh from Akiteru.
"Yes, he is. Unfortunately, my brother is a very manipulative person, and, well, he saw an opportunity with you and took it. He said something along the lines of "It's obvious he's pathetically in love with me, might as well see how much I can get out of it." I told him it was a bad idea, I really did, but there wasn't much I could do about it."

This crushed Kuroo. It was worse then he thought, he thought that maybe Tsukki loved him but now wanted to break up but didn't want to say it, but now he knows that Tsukki didn't love him in the first place. Just the thought of seeing him again made Kuroo sick, but he would. Tsukishima would come home today, and Kuroo would end everything with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long until Tsukishima came home, there was a smile on his face and a lot of wrinkles in his clothes, which suggested something that made Kuroo furious.
"Tsukishima, I think we need to talk." It took every drop of blood in Kuroo's body to not slug Tsukki across the face.
"Really, about what." There was boredom in Tsukki's voice, he wasn't really listening. Frankly, he was pretty done with Kuroo and was just about done using him.
"I know you're cheating on me with Yamaguchi"

Silence.
That was all there was. A leaf dropping could've made more noise then anything in that house. However, that silence was soon replaced by a low chuckle by no other then Tsukishima himself.

"Wow you're more pathetic then I thought, did you just realize it?"

Let's just say that someone got a black eye, broken glasses, and breakup they would never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day, Saturday to be exact. Kuroo was still broken over the breakup, but it left him more angry than anything. The most overwhelming emotion he felt was guilt over Kenma. Kenma was right, and only tried to warn Kuroo, but Kuroo lashed out, only because he didn't want to believe the truth. He wanted to make up with Kenma, and soon became determined to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to the next Monday

Practice and Kuroo's general day had been awful. Every time he looked at Kenma he felt guilt eat away at him, and it didn't help that Kenma wouldn't make eye contact with him. He tried to not let it effect his performance as captain, but with him and his setter not having good communication, or proved difficult. The team could tell something was going on between the 2, but they decided to let them figure it out. Even if they didn't make up, graduation was happening soon anyway. Kuroo was currently sprinting to catch up with Kenma, who was surprisingly fast when it came to avoiding others.

"Kenma!"

A/N yeah no poem for this chapter cause it's all in Kuroo's POV. :) also this probably would have been easier to write if I'd have been in a break up before but guess who's forever alone ;-;