Epilogue

13 years. It had been 13 years since Kenma and Testurou became Husbands. A lot had happened in this time, after 3 years the 2 had adopted twins, one boy and one girl. The boys name is Haruko while the girl is Honoka. They had also moved houses so they could give each twin their own room, as they would need personal space sooner or later. Bokuto has finally proposed to Akaashi a year after the Kuroken wedding, making them the last the get married. Everything was peaceful in their house, until Haruko found a certain special box filled to the brim with old slips of paper...

"Papa, what's this?"
"Oh! Those are poems that I wrote back before me and your dad were together."
"Really! Can you read a few to me?"
"Me too Papa!" This was a rare moment where Honoka showed excitement. Kinda like a certain pudding head...
"Alright you two, settle down, you'll wake up your dad."
"Oya oya oya? What's this about waking me up?"
"Dad, papa's gonna read us poems from a long time ago!" Haruko was usually the louder of the 2, Honoka only showed excitement when she was very happy or curious about something.
"Oh are those the poems you used to write Kenma?"
"Yep, there's a lot more then I remember."
"Well then, I guess you should start reading quickly if we want to get through them all them!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took practically all day to read all the poems. Kenma skipped the really depressing ones, as the kids were very young and he didn't want to scare them. Soon enough, it was time for bed.

"Hey Kenma, what're you writing?"
"...it's nothing..."
Kenma is a poet who's afraid to share his talent with the world, but the truth is he already shared it with his world. His family.

~The End~