16. christian bisset

Sunday 12th May - 2019 -  1930
Stockholm, Sweden

ANOTHER QUICK WARNING -- TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE - SKIP IF YOU GET EASILY TRIGGERED OR IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING IT. I'LL PUT **** WHEN WE'RE COMING UP TO IT SO YOU GUYS CAN SKIP.

Mila and Loki walked into the massive ballroom, Mila noticed several faces of notable hitmen, assassins, ex-spies and luckily she hadn't come into contact with any of them. She felt a little more comfortable having a thin silver dagger strapped to her left thigh.

"Keep your eyes open for Bisset," Steve ordered into Loki and Mila's earpieces.

"So far, nothing," Mila replied.

"Do we know anything about Bisset that we can use?" Loki asked as he and Mila moved around the room.

"Um well... yeah," Steve replied, seeming uncomfortable. "He, uh, he likes..." Wanda sighed.

"For god's sake Steve." She scolded. "Christian's heavily into BDSM." Mila sighed.

"He's a hitman, of course he is." Loki looked down at Mila.

"What's BDSM?" He asked.

"It's like bondage and dominant/submissive roles while having sex," Wanda replied.

"Oh," Loki replied stunned. "You humans are interesting."

"Anyway, back on topic," Steve mumbled. Mila could imagine his innocent face was bright red at the thought of something as dirty as that.

"Wait, does that mean that Mila is going to have to play along with his dirty little games?" Loki asked, Mila blushed and stepped on his foot with her heel. "Ow!"

"Loki's right," Mila could hear the smirk and the amusement in Wanda's voice. "What will you do?"

"I guess we'll cross that bridge if we get to it," Mila replied calmly with a shrug. Out the corner of her eye, she spotted a familiar face - blond hair and piercing blue eyes laughing at something some random old yet rich dude said. "I see Bisset, 3-o'clock." Loki turned his head and rolled his eyes.

"You're right. He's a solid 6/10." Loki murmured. Mila took in a deep breath.

"Well, let's get this over and done with."

"But I'm having such a lovely time with you." Loki pouted and Mila couldn't help but smile.

"Enough with the flirting and go get Bisset." Steve groaned. Mila and Loki gave each other a quick look of amusement; they both loved getting under Steve's skin mainly because it was effortless. Steve had to sit through an in-depth conversation of Natasha and Mila talking about periods. He almost threw up.

Mila and Loki walked up to Christian Bisset who, once he glanced at Mila, couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"You must be Mr Bisset," Loki stated, catching the young man's attention. he studied Loki for a moment, glancing over his blue eyes, strong jawline and lean yet muscular body. "My name is Johnathan Parker. Myself and my partner need your...assistance." Christian looked at Mila and smirked, shaking Lokis hand. she smiled sweetly and held out her hand for Christain to take.

"And I assume you're the partner." Mila nodded. "It's lovely to meet you..."

"Willa Adair, a pleasure to meet you too Mr Bisset." Mila casually glanced around as Christian bought his lips up to her hand and kissed it softly, his lips were cold and they weren't as soft as Loki's which if she concentrated hard enough, she could still feel on her lips.