Chapter 1: First Day

Pete POV

Pete POV

His warm lips touched mine. There was nothing in the world except Kao. The sensation of his body preying my inner desire to burn, burn like Kong's fire.

His fingertips slowly slid along my chest, applying soft pressures.

His lips moved down to the center of my bared body. I felt more alive in that moment. Causing me to moan harder. Yes. There. There. So...good.

All my logic were shattered, and just the wild animal inside me wanted to touch Kao more.

Kao.

I snapped my eyes open to the knock on my door, realizing that I was kissing a pillow. I screamed as I fell out of the bed. And oh boy, my ass got hurt.

"Pete? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!"

"Open the door. We're gonna be late for the first day!" Oh shit. It was Kao. He was on the other side of the room!

I scrambled to my feet. A part of me still living in that encounter. As if it was real. I walked over the door, swinging it open.

Kao blinked a few times at me.

"What?" I said in a groggy voice.

Then Kao composed himself, he was actually staring at my stomach. I was just sleeping in my boxers and a sleeveless shirt.

He stared at me, both amused and curious. While I was dreaming on my love life problem, the source of it was the first one to find me.

"Yeah yeah, you don't need to tell me." My eyes half open as I yawned.
"Sure." Kao smirked and looked back at my stomach. "And you bird is saying hello to me."

I looked down and slammed the door hard on Kao's face. My fucking boner was up! So that's why he look stunned.

I felt my whole body was turning to flames again. The heat made me sweat.
"Good morning too, P'Pete" teased Kao.

"Shut up!" I shouted and I heard him laughed.

Kong POV

"P'Arthit...P'Arthit."I whispered to his ear. The wall clock in my room showed it was seven in the morning. The view of Ravika City and the University was shadowed by the morning sun.

It felt good to wake up next to your boyfriend. "Wake up, we're gonna be late."

P'Arthit instantly leaped out, funny fear in his eyes. The cover of my bed skimmed off his naked torso, revealing the pale skin I've always loved.

"Are we late?!"
"You said I have to remind you that you have an interview for the internship, right?" I smiled.

He put his hand in his hair. "Yeah"

I leaned forward, kissing his collarbone. "What time would it be?"

"Ten" He said softly.

"Can you stay a little longer?" I looked up with pleading eyes, my chin against his shoulder.