SPECIAL CHAPTER: Rage

One Month Later

"You guys..." Arthit said, his eyes dawned with rage. The five of them were on the Gear Hearts rooftop after searching for Kong, they'd finally given up. "Have any idea what you are doing?!"

Third and Kao had tears in their eyes as they were looking at nothing in particular, the shock was still fresh and Kong had gone missing for two weeks now.  Arthit swung his fist over Kao's face which he came rolling down the hall.

"Arthit!" Khai shouted a scowl. Pete shot past him, bumping into Khai's shoulder and causing him to stumble to the side of the bridge. Pete hissed, his skin hardened into a metal. He lunged at Arthit, as they skidded along the floor, Arthit blocked Pete's iron fist with a celestial sword. Grunting from the heavyweight of Pete at the top.

Pete raised his other hand, claws spiked out, bringing it down to the celestial sword. Arthit had to be strong, but it was no use because his body was exhausted. The claws were so sharp as knives just a few inches from Arthit's neck, one wrong move and he will  die. 

To Be Continued

Author's note:

Hello again! I'm finally done with Book 3. I hope you did enjoy reading this story arc. I didn't actually sleep writing the last two chapters (Don't worry if you're wondering 'hey, author didn't work on assignments?' I did finish all of them last Monday, yeah, I know, I'm very initiative working on it so I have lots of time to do other stuff.), and this Special Chapter was written almost a month now. I will publish the teaser tomorrow, I've already written it. =)

So, comment down below if you want to discuss some things or if you want to ask anything. 
God bless everyone, and Thank you for reading my fanfiction!