Gear Hearts Glossary

Author's note:

In the meantime, I'm gonna release the lore of the Gear Hearts. I've already had updated the prologue.  I might go back to my Saturday updates on September because of online classes. Stay tuned! :)

WARNING: To those who haven't read book 1 and 2, THIS CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS.

---------------------------------------

Kind:

Wizards- are people who can wield magic. Their magical ability is an inherited trait from their parents. That is, their birthed magic. Wizards can also learn their second magic in school.

Government:

The Magic Council- is the collective name for political body made up of wizards. Headed by a King or Queen or even both. They enforced the laws, and makes decision to the guidance of Wizards as said to keep the supernatural world from humans.

Ruling: A King or a queen is voted by the wizard citizens.

Covenant-is a legal faction for Wizards. When wizards reach the age of 19, they are free to choose which coven they are going to belong. There were also wizards born in a permanent Coven at the rural areas and provinces due to their old tradition.

Known Covens:

Gear Hearts- one of the strongest Coven in Thailand. Their primary work is they engineer buildings and secret passages for the wizard world.

Sabertooth- are coven whose primary work after college is at the magic council. Sabertooth often have leadership qualities which exemplifies their ambitious and political strength.

Panthers- is one of the coven that has involved in forensic, criminology and demonology. The Marvel Corp, as one of the famous corporation of demon slayers, cooperate with Panther Coven when there's a murder.

Green Alchemist- is a coven focused on alchemy and creating medicines.

Scarlet Blades- is coven whose primary work is forging weapons. They are very talented and motivated wizards that there are Scarlet Blades writers and artists.

School:

Ravika University- is a university for wizards in Thailand.

Ravika SOTUS system- is the university system for wizards from different coven where they display their powers, competing with other Covens in the University for a whole month until the University Games, the highest in the rank would consider be the strongest coven. It is also to prepare them for their future work place.

Magic:

Main magic- Birthed magic.

Minor magic- wizards can learn their second magic

Sub-types:

Demon Slayers- are wizards chosen by fate to slay demons.

When a wizard bears a black X marking on their body, present at birth. It is consider as a sign of being a demon slayer. Demon Slayers trained regularly as a child and worked out to maintain their abilities.

Early history of Demon Slayers:

In the middle ages somewhere in a town in Northern Thailand, was plagued by an Ancient Demon. Four men known as The Shadow Furies summoned a Celestial demonThey took every dark magic from the demon, infusing it with all the earth elements to a captive wizard named; Carter. Making him the first demon slayer. However, the result of the dark magic led by insatiable thirst for slaying and one after another their spell awakened some wizards with demon slayer magic.