Chapter 14: Faerie Court

Kong POV

Faeries. The sound of their race had the skin on my arms stood. My dad told me stories of an ancient war between their race and ours.

P'Arthit sped up his bike into the aisle of the street. "You okay? You've been quiet lately."

"Nothing. The thought of faeries bothers me."

"It's alright." P'Arthit touched my hand on his stomach. "It bothers me too."

Once we arrived in the entrance of the Faerie court. Technically, located at the 6th gate of our University.

Thick moss surrounded the pond. The ripples of water was still, in the movements of fishes and ducks.

"The Fae aren't too friendly, we should take precaution on what they're giving us" P'Arthit warned.

The group stared at each other. Before anyone could speak, I sheathed my Hellbreaker on my back.

"Won't it be safe?" asked Kao.

"Of course, it won't be safe." said P'Arthit.

"I don't really know about Faerie magic. Vampires I get them. But they don't spark like Edward Cullen." said Kao. "I remember a friend who dressed up as a Faerie with pink wings"

"For a former assassin, that's bizzare to hear" Pete smirked, leaning back against the tree.

"I was 15. I went to Phuket."

"You were in the hallloween in Phuket?" Pete chuckled, surprise though.

Kao nodded affirmatively.

"I remember that. I was dressed up as Harry Potter." Pete's eyes glimmered.

"Can we go back to what we're talking?" P'Arthit said. "I agree, it's not safe at all."

"The Fae don't help humans" said Two. "But I have a friend in there who might help us"

Bone, who had been silent for almost an hour since in Kong's dorm, spoke. "You sure? Faeries think they are better than us."

"We are better than them." I said.

"Faeries can be worse than Vampires" said P'Arthit.

I looked at him. "Well...Faeries can make you their pets, they could trick you. A vampire just attack you."

"Faeries are lethal creatures . Even our skills won't save our asses. They are hundreds of years old and they're cunning. They can twist the truth with lies." said Kao. "They're not helping people. More likely they're harming them."

"They wont be pleased if they found out you brought dangerous assassin and a dark hunter" said Pete. "Does the Queen know?"

"As what my friend had said, yes." Two tucked down the dagger on his belt.

P'Arthit looked at Pete thoughtfully. "Is there a reason why you're here? I'm not even sure if we would bring a Dark Hunter. They hate dark hunters"

Pete rolled his eyes. "Not again"

"Not again what?" I said.

"Every time I annoy him. He goes to his no wizard zone" Pete pointed at P'Arthit. "But you have two demon slayers at your disposal-"

"Um..hello? We are demon slayers, not faerie slayers?" I waved my hand.

"Right. The Hellgod Slayer." Kao looked over at Pete. "Not a faerie slayer"

"Then I supposed we're ready for our inquiry" P'Arthit muttered, his gaze already at the entrance.

Kao POV