-02-

Alicia's POV
I've been in Seabrook High for almost an hour and I'm loving it. So far I have met Zed, Bree, Bonzo and Bucky. I stumbled across the aceys during second period and I don't think they took a liking to me as they called me 'Frostbite' because of my white hair and baby blue eyes.

Bucky was so cocky cause I've had two classes with him and almost got lunch detention in one of them because of him. Bree is a pretty cool girl. I adore her passion for cheerleading.

I barely understand the things Bonzo said but he put a smile on my face so we're cool. Hopefully I can learn zombie tongue soon enough.

And Zed... Zed and I connected on a whole different level. We're both adventurous and daring, and our birthday is March 6. [A/N: I just used Milo's original birth date for this.]

Turns out, we also had the same schedule so we're going to hang out all day. It's currently recess and I was making my way to the cafeteria when I bumped into someone.

"Ugh what do you want Bucky?" I asked rolling my eyes as he trailed next to me. "I'm going to ignore your little attitude and offer you a spot on the Mighty Shrimps." He said with a grin.

"No way! Really?" I turned my attention to him fully. Did I mention I loved to cheer? I may have forgotten to but ever since I have been cheering my whole life.

"Of course. I know it's your first day here but if I'm going to run for school president, then I need more people to vote for me." He stated and I rolled my eyes. "When school's over, come to the gym to get your cheer outfit." He said before walking away.

I paused and squealed a bit before dashing to the cafeteria. I looked around for Addison but found Zed instead so I walked towards him.

"Zed!" I screamed excitedly when I got to him and he fell out of his seat in shock. "Oh I'm so sorry." I recoiled in guilt as I helped him up and he laughed.

"It's alright. What happened?" He said causing me to squeal again. "Bucky just offered me a spot on the cheerleading squad!" I said and his eyes widened. "Look at you already fitting in on your first day! Congratulations." He said giving me a hug and I hugged him back.

"Thanks." I giggled. "Where's Addison? She told me to meet her here during lunch." I asked. "She's probably at the gym for cheer practice." He said. "Can you show me to the gym? I want to see their routines." I asked and He nodded as we walked out of the cafeteria.

We continued chatting until we reached the gym and I thanked him. "No problem. I've got football practice so I'll see you next period." He said and I smiled waving as he walked away.

Once he was out of sight, I took a deep breath before opening one door and waking in. I regretted it instantly as soon I got in. All eyes were on me... Including those of the guys who threw Lacey in the air causing her to fall on her butt with a thud.

'I wish the floor could swallow me right now' I thought waving nervously.

"Hi"

(A/N: For those of you saying you don't want to do cheer, this isn't a Wyatt x reader story. The main character isn't Y/n or Your name, she's ALICIA, and Alicia likes cheerleading.)