-13-

Alicia's POV

Yesterday was a fun day.

There were a lot of rounds involved in our little triple threat matchup.

Round 1 was Wyatt & I vs Zeddison vs Cam & Aiden with my brother and his best friend emerging victorious.

Round 2 was Addison & I vs Aiden & Zed vs Cam & Wyatt. Addy and I made it out with the victory with 2 strikes in a row.

Round 3 was a chance for Cam and Wyatt to redeem themselves so it was them against my brother & I then Zeddison. They won.

After that, we just played individual rounds.

Sadly, anything fun must come to an end.

Aiden and I stood at the den with the pack plotting a way to find our moonstone.

"I say we march straight into the powerplant and get the moonstone." Wynter suggested excitedly before her necklace slightly turned a shade of yellow, her eyes were gold as she coughed.

My heart ached seeing one of my close friends in pain.

I pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back slightly.

"You're going to be okay Wynter. We're going to be okay." I whispered and she nodded.

"Alicia's right. We're going to be okay. I won't stop until we find our power source. " My brother declared causing the pack to cheer.

Then we made our way towards Seabrook Power.

Aiden's POV

When we arrived, there was a certain feeling in my gut but it was a good one.

I could feel the moonstone and it was close.

There was a radiation from beneath us. "This way!" I lead them down a flight of stairs before stopping.

Everyone gasped.

"Wow" I heard Willa mutter and she was not wrong. In front of us was a beautiful crystal surrounded by metal hinges.

I was about to walk toward it but a voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Freeze wolves!!"

══MEANWHILE BACK AT SEABROOK HIGH══

"You have your speech memorized right?" Eliza asked as we walked towards the gym.

"Yeah." I replied adjusting the collar of my jacket. After yesterday's fun, I was ready.

Ready to lead abolish all anti-monster laws.

Ready to take Addison to prawn.

Ready to win the election.

"Zed. Hey!" Bucky walked in front of me with a smile.

I could tell it was a fake one. I smiled back.

"Hey Bucky." I greeted. He took my hand in a handshake then placed his other one on my Z-band.