-04-

Zed's POV

Lissy🥺
So when are you going to ask her to Prawn?

Ah yes. Prawn. It's basically Prom but for cheerleaders and zombies. When zombies were welcomed into Seabrook, all anti-monster laws were lifted.

Including the one that states 'Monsters are not allowed at Prawn or any other gallant events.'

It was basically what everyone talked about all through yesterday. Prawn is coming up in about two weeks and I plan to ask Addison to go with me.

I also agreed to go with Alicia as friends since she didn't have a date yet but she insisted I went with Addison.

Z-dog🥰
You guys will be back in two days right?

Lissy🥺
Yes

Z-dog🥰
I'll ask her then. I'll even get you Froyo if you don't tell Addison ;)

Lissy🥺
You know me so well and deal! Well i'll talk to you later zombie.

Z-dog🥰
Later cheerleader.

Back to Alicia's POV

"Who was that? You were smiling a lot." Addison popped up so fast I had forgotten she was seated right next to me. "Nothing." I tucked my phone into my pocket but she stared at me teasingly. "Looks like you've got yourself a little admirer." She nudged me playfully and I laughed.

"It's nothing like that at all. I promise." I giggled but she wasn't having any of it as she continued to eye me suspiciously while I just laughed.

Soon, the bus stopped at a hotel.

"Okay everyone, I know that I'm not the nicest person out there but there is only one day for cheer camp and it's tomorrow. Today is going to be our off day. Just have fun. Tomorrow however is going to be a real tough day for competition. But for now, just go relax." Bucky said grinning.

I glanced at Addison then back to Bucky. "Addy I'm scared." This caused everyone to laugh. "Don't be. I'm not that heartless. I promise. You only see this Bucky on rare times so don't get used to it." He said with a little wink. Instantly, everyone darted out of the bus.

"Come on." Addison insisted with a laugh and I grabbed my bag. We hopped out of the bus and ran into the hotel.

Addison and I dashed into the elevator heading to the second floor before crashing into the first room. We then plummeted down on the bed in a fit of laughter.

"What do you want to do?" She questioned and I shrugged. "It's just 12pm. We've got all day for play. Right now, I just want to lay on this comfortable bed." I snuggled into the fluffy pillow.

"Okay then. How about you tell me what's going on with you and that special someone?" She sat on my bed then wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Oh my gosh Addison. It's not anyone special. I was texting Zed okay?" I confessed laughing at her face. "What were you talking about?" She asked causing me to smirk. "I can't tell you but it's nothing bad I promise you."

I paused to shove her off the bed in a gentle manner. "Now move. I want to sleep in peace." I concluded which made her roll her eyes with a smile. "See you later loser. I'll go find Bree." She said before walked away.

What? Addison probably knows Zed's going to ask her to prom but she doesn't know it's gonna be soon. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Lucky for me, I was already in comfortable clothes so I took off my hoodie, placed it on a chair beside me, and went back to the bed. I can't wait for tomorrow.

✧・゚*✧・゚THE NEXT DAY: *✧・゚:*✧・゚

Take me back to yesterday!

We were standing at a green field but it had been designed to look like an cheer obstacle course. It looked complicated but slightly easy at the same time. I was nervous.

It seemed like Addison had sensed it because she gave me a huge smile. "Breathe." She mouthed causing me to nod. I took a deep breath and I suddenly felt better. "Thanks." I mouthed back smiling.

Bucky being himself, flipped his way to the front of the group. Everyone applauded his athleticism until he motioned for us to stop.

"You've all heard about the stories of bloodthirsty monsters who roam these woods, FEASTING on innocent cheerleaders." He began dramatically causing me to roll my eyes.

"I thought we were already looking at one." I sassed and everyone giggled. Even the aceys but they tried to be subtle with it.

Earlier on, Bucky decided to add another member to his squad and now there was a guy named Jacey. Boy was he cocky.

Now there are three annoying aceys to deal with. Ugh.

"Quiet Frostbite." He said resulting in my scowl. "Well those stories are just silly make-believe." He beamed. He proceeded to split us up into groups.

Bucky, his little minions, and some people of his choosing were the A team which in my dictionary is the (A)ggravating team while Bree, Addison, and I alongside the rest of the cheerleaders including the zombies were the Z team which was the (Z)ealous team.

Addison turned to us with a grin. "We've got this." She said beaming like her cousin. Wow she is one perky cheerleader.

"Addison! I don't see hear pom-poms pumping." Bucky called from where he ran off to.

"I'm gonna shove this pom-poms up your-" I mumbled about to walk to his location but steady arms wrapped around me.

"Easy girl." Addy said teasingly and I rolled my eyes before sprinting off with the Z-team.

[Imagine Alicia is part of this]

Bonzo lifted Addy on his shoulders and she ringed the bell with a laugh. We cheered and made our way down the hill where Bucky stood with his team. "I believe you've got something to say." I smirked.

"Fine. Z-team wins." He huffed and passed a huge trophy to Addison who barely got time to balance with it before he grabbed it back. "Aceys! You can't be afraid to get those jazz hands dirty."

He faced Lacey who just stuttered then faced us again. "Now let's make this victory all about me." He beamed and I rolled my eyes.

"So I have decided to be school president this year. There's going to be an election, but come on." He paused to reveal his pearly whites. 'So while I'm off ruling the school, I'm going to need a new cheer captain. Who's it going to be?"

The question lead to a senseless argument between the aceys which prevented Bree from talking.

"If you don't shut up, I'll give you something to actually talk about." I threatened glancing at the three cheerleaders who had slowly become quiet.

I grinned. "Bree? You were saying?" I passed the table to her causing her to smile. "We should someone who can bring us together. We need someone like Addison." She said.

I looked at my other friend to see a look of shock on her face. "You're perfect for that!" I squealed and she grinned. 'ADDISON! ADDISON! ADDISON!' Everyone began chanting.

Today was amazing. I participated in my very first cheer camp. And we won. This whole school year is going to be off the hook.

I can feel it.