-11-

Alicia's POV

It was a calm Saturday evening as my brother and I sat in front of our mom.

We had told her everything that had happened yesterday and she buried her face in her hands.

Aiden and I glanced at each other wearily.

"I'm so proud of you two." She whispered pulling us both into a hug and we smiled.

"Thanks mom." Aiden said with a grin, his fangs showing.

Then my phone vibrated.

I grinned at who it was.

Wolfie🐾
Hey Angel ;) How are you doing?

Angel💕
Hi ^_^ I'm doing great how about you?

Wolfie🐾
I'm doing awesome. I have a question for you and I need you to answer honestly.

Angel💕
Okay...

Wolfie🐾
Will you go out with me?

My heart fluttered at his question.

Angel💕
Yes I will :)

Wolfie🐾
Really??! You just made me the luckiest werewolf ever babe. Maybe later tonight by 8pm? Oh and dress casual.

Angel💕
I'll be waiting cutie ^_^

"Excuse me." I said before walking up into my room and invading my closet for what to wear. The time was 7:40pm.

I was curling my hair when the doorbell rang

I was curling my hair when the doorbell rang. "I got it!!" My brother yelled from downstairs. "Okay." I mumbled.

Aiden's POV

"I got it!!" I yelled making my way towards the door. I swung it open to reveal my beta. "Hey Wyatt. What's up?" I asked as we did a little handshake.

"I'm here for Alicia." He said and I smirked. "So..you and my sister huh?" I teased. He laughed.

"She's an amazing girl. She makes me feel no way I have felt before." He said in a daze causing me to snicker.

"You've got it bad huh." I acknowledged and he grinned. "Maybe." I laughed. "Take care of her alright?" I winked.

"You bet great Alpha." He smirked. Footsteps made their way downstairs and we turned to see emerald standing in front of us with a smile.

"Go on lovebirds. Have her back before 11pm." I said pushing her out the door as Wyatt laughed. "Alright. Alright. I love you bubba." She hugged me.

I hugged her back. "I love you too emerald. Have fun you two." I waved before shutting the door.

I wonder what to do.