-17+18-

Alicia's POV
Zed wrapped his arms tighter around me while I cried into his chest.

My brother is trapped inside that..that cave. As much as I would love to pin it on Zed, I know it wasn't his fault.

Aiden made the choice to push him out of the way.

Everyone was silent for a while until we heard footsteps in front of us.

I walked away from my best friend and squinted my eyes in confusion.

I smiled in relief when I saw the familiar glowing blue moonstone amongst the dust.

"Bubba!!" I exclaimed running straight into him with a wide grin.

He hugged me back laughing while everyone behind us cheered. "Don't scare me like that again!" I said punching his shoulder playfully.

He feigned being hurt. "Now you know how it feels." Wyatt yelled teasingly so I stuck my tongue out toward him and he chuckled.

Zed walked up to us looking at Aiden. "Why did you do that?" He questioned.

My brother placed a hand on Zed's shoulder smiling. "Remember back at the power plant when I told you I owed you one?" He asked.

My best friend nodded in reply before connecting the dots. "Thanks man." Zed said as they dapped each other up.

"No problem." Aiden replied leaving Zed to head in his girlfriend's direction and pull her into his arms.

"Say brains!" Eliza called taking out her tablet. "Brains!" They both exclaimed happily and she took the picture.

"We're getting our first zombie on the Prawn wall of fame." Lizzy noted grinning.

Wolves howled cheerfully. And so did....Bonzo? "Hey you said that right." I strolled over my boyfriend who willingly drew me closer.

"Bonzo's got an ear for languages." Bree confirmed making us all laugh. "Come on guys! We've got a party to finish!!" I exclaimed to which everyone cheered and we headed back.

°∴,*⋅✲══〖3rd✰ POV〗══✲⋅*,∴°

Addison:
We are all different, baby
But that's what I like.

Zed:
We're separate, but we're together
Like stars in the sky.

Wyatt:
We got a good thing going on.

Alicia:
Yeah, nobody has to feel alone
Oh, yeah

Everyone:
One of us chased the day
And one of us faced the night
And all of us paved the way
To where we all are tonight
Turned around
And now we found
That we are now
All

Aiden:
One for all, used to be divided

Willa:
One for all, now we're all united

Wyatt:
One for all, this party ain't private

Alicia:
One for all, everyone's invited.

Eliza:
One for all, no wristband required

Zed:
One for all, get hype, get excited

Everyone:
One for all, one for all
(Woo!)

Zed:
There's something here that's magic
Let's dance until dawn

Eliza:
The feeling is automatic
It's where we belong

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 {𝐖𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐋𝐲𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧} ✔ 🎉