-05-

Alicia's POV

Cheer camp had come to an end and we were currently on the road back. Addison and I were sitting next to each other as Shrimpy drove through the forests.

"I just got asked to Prawn." Someone announced and everyone applauded throwing 'Congratulations' into the air. 'Oh yeah, Prawn...' I sighed looking out the window.

Suddenly I saw signs on the side of the road. "Addison, will you.." Bree read it out loud.

Okay I may not have called Zed hours before to tell him we were on our way back.

'He is one cheesy zombie.' I giggled at the prawnposal. "ZED!" Addison yelled.

Then a crash. I noticed Zoey standing on the side of the road with a little bucket in her hand and a big look of confusion and worry on her face.

We had hit Zed and he was clinging to the roof of the bus. 'This is how I die. Although I never thought I'd die because one of my best friends got asked to prawn.'

The bus ran through the fences of the forbidden forest. It was quite bumpy until BAMM! I was into the seat padding in front of me. I groaned in slight pain. 'I knew it was a bad idea to let a shrimp drive.'

I pulled myself up and it hurt. "Get out the way, I'm way too important." Bucky jumped through the back door out of the bus.

Ugh. What a so-called leader. I rolled my eyes at his action. "Is everyone okay?" Addy asked and everyone nodded.

"Zed!!!" We screamed before dashing out the bus. Together, we ran through the bewildering forest but I think we got lost. "I'm scared." She said and I wrapped her up in a hug.

In an instant, there was a howl. Our gaze moved up and we saw a girl with eyes like gold causing us to gasp in shock before she disappeared back into the shadows.

Addison and I glanced at each other. "Was that a-" I walked forward a bit but then Addison screamed.

I turned back to see her punch Zed square in the face and I winced. 'That had to hurt.' She then hugged him and he hugged back before spotting me.

He pulled away and walked towards me. "You okay?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm fine zombie. My body just hurts a little." I said and he pulled me into a side hug.

"Zed, werewolves are real." Addison said and he turned to her shockingly. "I'm sorry, did you say werewolves?" Stacey's voice emerged from behind us and I turned to see the cheer squad including Bucky.

"Yes. We saw them..Well, one of them." I replied and the aceys began freaking out.

What does this mean for Seabrook?

»»- SOME MINUTES LATER--««

We had been taken into the Seabrook town hall where everyone awaited news about the next movement.

There were various chattering but they silenced when Mrs. Wells, mayor of Seabrook stood up front.

"Effective immediately by order of the City Council, all anti-monster laws have been reinstated." Addison's mom announced.

I glanced around. The zombies looked devastated. Their dreams of ever going to prawn had just been crushed.

Zed however took the news like a champ. He was really looking forward to taking Addy to prawn.

I sighed and walked out of the meeting hall.

'Why does it have to be this way?' I kept asking myself. I haven't been here long but this behavior is highly dreadful.

"They see one werewolf and suddenly, we're not allowed to go to prawn?" I walked past Eliza who was strolling with Bonzo.

I guess words spread fast.

I was so deep in thought that I bumped into someone. He was a city worker with a hard hat, blue overalls, and glasses. 'Oh he works at the demolition site..' I sat on the ground and hugged my knees.

I don't know why this affected me so much but it did.

Maybe because it affected my friends..

But I've only been here three days, why do I care so much about them?

"This town sucks." I mumbled out. The city worker bent down in front of me. "I wouldn't say that. It's got Froyo. It can't be that bad." His voice was soothing. He wasn't trying to comfort me but he wasn't teasing me about it either.

I wiped my tears and looked into his eyes which appeared to be very big making me laugh. "Those glasses make your eyes look too big for your face."

He chuckled. "I'll take that as a compliment. But you didn't answer my question." We both stood up and I sighed.

"This town. It's not exactly the best. Trust me, I love Froyo but the people here..well some of them can be such jerks." I confessed and he muttered something under his breath.

"Excuse me?" I tilted my head in confusion. "Sorry. I was just trying to think of a way to ask your name." He said with a slight smile.

"Alicia. What's yours?"

He smirked then winked. "Maybe next time Angel."

With that, he walked away while I blushed at his nickname. Hold up-

I began walking home but then I paused. 'He didn't have a human scent..What in the world?'