-14-

Alicia's POV

He found it.

He found the moonstone.

It was absolutely breathtaking.

'So that's what is going to keep us wolf strong for another 100 years' I thought. 'Color me impressed.'

Aiden was about to walk towards it but he was stopped by the voices behind us.

"Freeze wolves!"

I turned to see the Zombie Patrol behind us. Out of everyone, I recognized Zed's dad.

"Alicia?" He looked confused so I stepped up.

"Hello Mr Necrodopolis." I smiled in a friendly manner. "What are you doing with them?" He motioned to the pack. Wyatt and Aiden stood beside me.

"I'm a part of them. And we're here to collect OUR moonstone." I growled emphasizing 'our'. "Seize them." Another man commanded.

My brother walked in front of me. "We can take them." He ordered. We sneered with our eyes and moonstones glowing.

Willa:
Hear it getting louder, a call for revolution
Yeah, we came for what was ours, it's time for restitution

Aiden:
We'll protect our own, take back the stone
No, human nature cannot hold us down

Wyatt:
Stranded at the bottom, but we're more than a whisper
No, we'll never be forgotten, our blood's thicker than silver, yeah

Alicia:
When worlds collide, it's do or die
So tell me, is it wrong to stand your ground?

Aiden, Wyatt, Alicia, and Willa:
Hear us howl, all or nothing
Fangs are out, we ain't running
Hear us howl, it's all or nothing

Werewolves:
Oh oh oh oh
This is a declaration
Oh oh oh oh
Of a new generation
It's now or never, we're in this together
We'll fight through the highs and the lows
No, we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone

"Arrest them!" The man ordered again. We were sprayed with a hose and instantly began coughing. I felt my body grow weaker by the second.

"Colloidal silver." I heard him say. "That should wear them off." He said with a voice full of pride. "Load em up." He yelled.

My hands were cuffed behind my back as I was led to stand between my brother and my boyfriend.

"I've failed you." Aiden spoke dejectedly. "They'll destroy the moonstone. They'll destroy us." He looked guilty.

I laid my head on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. He kissed my forehead whispering an 'I love you'.

'This isn't how it ends..' I thought trying my best to stay strong. 'This can't be it..'

"No!" A strong voice exclaimed. "Addison?" Zevon and the mystery man questioned causing me to look up. 'Addison? What the hell is she doing here?'

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤A few minutes ago at Seabrook High⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

"I mean..What would you do if you found out one of your best friends is a werewolf?" Addison asked Bree who shrugged. Suddenly, the Z-alarm blared through the speakers.

"What's going on?" Bree freaked out. "Calm down Bree." Addison began but then realization hit her.

Earlier on, Alicia had texted her telling her that they were headed to Seabrook Power to find the moonstone.