-10-

*TIME SKIP : THE NIGHT OF THE NEXT DAY*

Alicia's POV

After glancing at the clock, my first thought was to get to the wolves as quick as I could so I hopped out of bed to take a quick shower. When I was finished with that, I brushed my hair then put it in a high ponytail before walking towards my wardrobe.

 When I was finished with that, I brushed my hair then put it in a high ponytail before walking towards my wardrobe

I headed downstairs to see Aiden sitting on the couch eating frosted flakes. "You know I love you but why are you always downstairs?" I teased causing his laugh. "I don't know." He put a spoon in his mouth.

"Well I need to go see some friends." I told him and he nodded, eyes trailing back to the television. "Okay. See you later." He said and I hugged him before walking away.

I made my way down to the wolf den where I was greeted by some familiar faces.

I howled a greeting and they howled back. I giggled then made my way deeper in into the den.

"Angel!" Wyatt exclaimed sweeping off my feet and into a hug. I laughed before hugging back. "Hey." We pulled away with smiles on our faces only for me to be pulled into another hug by Wynter.

"Hey Wynter." I laughed and she jumped up and down excitedly before letting go of me. "Hi Lia." She smiled.

"What's going on? Have you thought about it yet?" Willa asked and I sighed. "Not exactly." She stared at me confusedly.

I took out both necklaces then told them about what had happened last night.

They just looked at me with shocked faces.

"Try on your mom's necklace. Let's see if it still works." Willa suggested causing me to nod.

"Okay."

Taking a deep breath, I put the strands around my neck then clipped the ends together.

Nothing happened...

Wait..

Suddenly I felt something coursing through my veins.

Wyatt's POV

My sister, Wynter and I watched along with the pack as the moonstone glowed and so did her eyes. Alicia's ears grew slightly pointy and her nails slowly turned into claws making her look more beautiful than she was.

Her glowing eyes slowly began to dim then returned back to her normal eye color. She took a moment to admire the tattoos on her arm. Then she looked up and around at everyone.

I walked up to her and placed my hand on her cheek.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." I said.

I was crushing on her hard.

And I admit it.

She smiled at me and leaned into my hand. "Thank you." She stared at me.

Our moment was interrupted by Wynter squealing and running up to us. "How do you feel?" She asked with a wolfish smile.