-16-

{I can't choose a favorite BTS song but this is definitely one of them. Enjoyy!!}

Alicia's POV

"Why are you guys looking at each other like that?" Wynter asked and I laughed.

"Because WE've got a party to crash." I grinned mischievously.

I took out my phone to text Eliza.

Alia💎
Hey Lizzy. Zed just had an amazing idea. Come down to my house and I'll tell you all about it.Bring your most fancy dress with you and Zoey too.

Lizzy🖤

Okay...Send me your address and we'll be there.

It's ************ See you soon.

See you in 15.

I placed my phone back in my pocket. "But I don't have any dress for something as fancy as that." Wynter said.

"Me neither." Willa voiced. "How about you two go with Alicia? She's got some spare dresses back home." Aiden said and they nodded.

"Does anyone else need a Prawn dress?" I asked but no one objected. "Where are you gonna go?" I asked my brother.

He was about to speak up but Wyatt cut him off. "He can come over to my place. That way you girls have the house to yourselves."

"Thanks but I'll have to grab my suit first and then we can all meet back here." My brother suggested making the wolves howl in agreement. "Sounds like a plan."

︵‿︵‿About 25 minutes later‿︵‿︵

The guys were gone so Wynter, Willa, Eliza, Zoey and I were in my room. Zoey sat on my bed.

"Your room is pretty Alicia." She complimented. "Thanks zom-bae." I said to which she giggled.

"Why isn't Addison here?" Eliza questioned. "She doesn't know we're going to Prawn." I replied walking to my closet and swinging it open.

The girls gasped. "Those are a lot of outfits." Wynter managed to get out. "If you think this is much then you should see my shoe closet." I teased laughing.

{Ignore the man in the picture with Wynter

{Ignore the man in the picture with Wynter.}

Alicia: