Saragon: Chapter One

As the Queens all got to know their new lives and new bodies and of course sexualities, the house they all had together shared a lot of new memories, fights, and love over the past months. This too of course, created tons sexual tension.

Now, not all of the Queens were so confident into sharing their sexualities just yet like Parr, Anna and Anne had. Kat was still very confused about her feelings, her past clashing with her new feelings. Even though Jane and Catherine were aware of their attractions toward eachother, no one said a word. Catherine still loyal to the church, and Jane, too afraid of not giving enough. Henrys pressure to produce an heir and being perfect was too ingrained in her head. Trying everyday to be perfect was terrifying and was exhausting.

However, Catherine started to shift away from the church a little bit every few weeks. She would always remain loyal, but this new world was so amazing she just needed to explore.

Anyways, they all had their issues, but of everyone, Jane suffered the most sexual frustration because she knew what she wanted, getting hurt was out of the question though.

So the fun continues.... "Wow, running feels amazing now! I cannot get over the fact that all these garments make it so easy to move around and feel light!" Anne said, wearing a dark green top with black leggings and trainers. Catherine soon followed inside, Jane immediately looking away; flustered. Catherine had on a yellow sports bra, and also black leggings, and of course her trainers were adorned with some gold; her signature look.

"Yeah, who would have known I love to run? Funny how Henry did not let me play any of the sports he partook in" Catherine said, grumbling the last part. "Jane! Whats for dinner" Anne said, kicking her trainers off. Jane was the mother of the group.

"Oh! I uh, I'm not quite sure yet, Parr is writing, Anna is watching something on the TV and Kat is taking a nap. So I haven't had the chance to ask what they wanted" Jane responded, however looking at Catherine instead of Anne.

Catherine caught Jane looking though, and bent over, putting away her trainers. Although Catherine was devouted to the church, she had so much confidence in this body. Anytime she caught Jane staring she always did something to catch her off guard.

"Ugh okay, well I'm gonna shower" Anne left, leaving the two in the den. "Uhm- Okay, Catherine" Jane smiled, still a bit flushed. "What would you like for dinner?" getting up from the couch, Jane went to the kitchen. Catherine followed staring at Jane "hmm I really do not know" Catherine was messing with her. Jane could not do this right now, she was red in the face once more. Why was Catherine doing this!! She thought they were on the same page.

Jane figured it out, "pasta" she mummbled, they hadn't had it in ages and why not, it was easy.

Jane walked past Catherine; towards the stairs. "It won't take long, so I am going to read until everyones ready to eat."

Catherine took her wrist, "actually come with me! I need your opinion." Catherine had enough, She could not get enough of Jane, her jeans fit her fantastically, and she always wore such tight clothing. Catherine bit her lip looking into Janes eyes. "Please love?"

Jane crumbled at "love", she could never say no. "Okay okay, just very fast" Catherine smiled and took her back downstairs, where Catherine, Kat and Parrs room were, all scattered. Parr thought it'd be funny if all the Catherines stayed downstairs, the rest upstairs.

Catherine opened her door and let Jane in, locking the door without Jane seeing. Jane sat on her bed, "So, Catherine, What was it you needed my opinion for?" Catherine just strutted toward her, growing a bit nervous but still keeping her confidence.

"Well you see, I've just noticed you stare at me quite often" She now stood in front of Jane. The other blushed furiously, "I-I mean you- I uhmm" Jane stammered, her voice still light and calm like always. Inching toward her face Catherine giggled, "no, no Jane love, I never said I didn't enjoy it" Catherines eyes flashed at the others lips. "So" Catherine finished, "when I saw you staring before, I thought I'd ask if you liked what you saw." Jane could not believe this was happening.

Staring at Catherines mouth she began "well, I-I did I just, oh for the love of-" Jane had enough, she finally closed the distance between them and their kiss finally initiated.