Saragon Chapter Twenty One

Catherine gulped, her center already throbbing.

She kind of loved when Jane topped.

"W-What?" the spanish queen stammered, her cheeks flushing.

"You heard me" Jane placed her hands on the arms of her chair, securing Catherine.

"You can take it right? Since you're such an angel?" Catherine nearly drooled at the veins poping in Janes neck.

"You're loving this, you're just as dirty as me" Jane bit into her lip.

"Best not disobey me, I've had such a bad morning and you don't wanna upset me" Jane flashed a smile, and she didn't miss the way Catherines breath hitched in her throat.

Catherine nearly choked on her saliva when Jane instantly dropped down to her knees.

"I need this right now baby, so please try to keep quiet" Jane mumbled softly, tucking her fingers into the waistband of Catherines trackies.

"Calvin Kleins? Or did you wear something pretty?" Jane questioned, Catherine couldn't even speak; all this dirty talk had her unbelieveably flustered.

Jane tugged on the material, and Catherine lifted her hips obligingly, letting the material drop down.

"So pretty" Jane licked her lips; loving the yellow panties she wore, white lace adorning the hem.

"Did you wear this for me?" Jane asked, "answer me" she demanded; keeping her polite tone.

"I-uhm I kind of just put them on- I didn't really-" Catherine stammered, gasping when Jane lightly ran her pointer finger against her sex.

She whimpered in annoyance when Jane pulled her finger away; rolling her eyes when Jane went to fold the gray sweats neatly.

"Jane come on-" Jane shot her a look; her brows furrowed.

"Oh, you want to speak back to me? Catalina, my love" Jane chuckled, lightly tossing the folded clothing to the side.

"You're not in charge right now" Jane tsked.

"Can you tell me who is?" She looked up at Catherine innocently, looping her fingers in the hem of Catherines panties; being delicate with the lace.

"Y-you are" Catherine replied breathlessly, gripping the arm rests.

"Good, at least you know" Jane hummed, pulling softly on the garment, nodding when Catherine lifted her hips once more.

Jane moaned herself at how soaked Catherine was.

"You really do love this" Jane flashed Catherine a smile; Catherine flushed a deep crimson; looking away.

Deciding to have a bit of fun, Jane began to leave small marks along Catherines inner thighs.

Catherine was getting fairly impatient with Jane.

"Jane come on" She fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, whimpering as Jane only left more hickeys around her inner thighs.

Just as summer was starting; how was Catherine supposed to hide these under her shorts?

"Jane" Catherine muttered, reaching a hand into her hair.

"Say please" Jane muttered against the soft skin, nippinga at it again afterwords.

Now again, you all know Catherine wasn't one to beg; so she was hesitant at first.

"Jane stop messing around" Catherine smirked "we both know I top here" She chuckled, trying to tug at her soft locks to pull her head lower.

"Do you really wanna be like this when im angry?" Jane tsked, looking into Catherines eyes.

Immediately the smirk faultered.

"Now we have been doing this thing for a bit, so I can also tie you up; you don't have to cum either babes" Jane rubbed at Catherines inner thighs.

Catherine whimpered against the touch "so say please; and be a polite girl for me okay?" Janes voice soft and calm; only adding to Catherines want.

Catherines eyes met Janes hand, who was now so close to her center; all she had to do was-

"Okay okay" Catherine sighed; retreating both hands to her t-shirt, where again she fidgeted with the hem of it; her cheeks flushed crimson.

"Please, can you please t-touch me" The confident queen stammered over her words; sighing in relief when Jane uttered a soft 'thank you'.

Jane lowered her head down; making Catherine gasp in suprise.

Jane traced her tongue down her slit, falling in love all over again with Catherines taste; she began to lap up at her center, no longer using just the tip of her tongue.

Catherine dug her nails into Janes scalp, it's been quite a bit since shes gotten any attention.

If Jane kept this up, she'd quickly come undone.

Catherine clenched her jaw; moaning through gritted teeth; when Janes tongue went over her clit she would press her tongue down over the bundle of nerves.

Jane smiled into her sex, Catherines reactions spurring her on.

Jane further lapped at Catherines heat; Catherines moans blending into the lewd sounds.

Catherine was almost there, "m-more, pl-please!" she cried out, just little bit more.

Jane used her right hand to insert her middle finger into Catherine, and began to suck on her clit.

Then all Catherine saw was white.

Her orgasm came so fast and hard she couldn't conceal the moans and curses that came spewing out of her mouth.

Jane pulled back, licking her lips.

Catherine leaned against the chair, breathless.

"Hm it looks like you could take it" Jane smirked.

Catherine smiled and rolled her eyes.

How she loved Jane.

_____________________________

woohoo heres this! thank you for being so kind about everything.

i've been feeling really lovey dovey lately so im going to make a lovey dovey chapter next.

but i think this ones gonna end soon and then ill start on something new if you guys want!

anyways,

much much love,

~S

edit: just had a thought; do you guys ever think one of the queens has read their own fanfiction omg