Saragon Chapter Twenty Three

Eventually the queens had dinner, they'd ordered in after Janes tough morning.

Jane had said so after Anne, of course, asked her about dinner.

So the queens decided on some thai food, ordering from a local place a few blocks away.

And then movie night again, as the other four finished the Vampire Diaries the night before.

It was Janes turn to pick, so Jane picked a movie, a fairly funny one; which they all enjoyed.

Catherine remained in her arms for the night, playing with Janes rings on her fingers and laughing along with the movie.

But then it was time for bed.

Catherine pulled Jane towards her room once they all split.

"Goodnight everyone!" Jane called out.

"Goodnight gang" Catherine grinned, the other four saying their goodnights as well.

"I brought your bathroom stuff here earlier, I wanted you to sleep in my room" Catherine bit her lip; her cheeks tinted pink.

Jane smiled brightly, cupping Catherines cheeks, Jane leaned foreward and pressed their lips together.

Catherine sighed into the kiss softly, gasping when Jane lightly bit on her bottom lip.

Jane pulled away; "you're so cute" Jane breathed.

Catherine sent Jane a smile, her cheeks now a light red, and they both went to do their night routines.

Together.

So when they were ready for bed, Jane instantly of course went to go for Catherines RnB music ones.

It literally becams one of Janes signature looks; whether she was wearing leggings or jeans or shorts or in this case just some underwear and the t-shirt.

"My favorite girl in my favorite t-shirt" Catherine giggled, eyes going over the font, 'H.E.R.' on the front.

Jane shook her head chuckling and got into Catherines bed; Catherine following shortly after.

Catherine shut off the lamp on the bedside table and lay back down beside Jane.

"I am so glad you're my girlfriend" Catherine hummed, wrapping an arm around Jane, pressing her cheek against Janes chest.

"Honestly Catherine we never even really asked eachother out" Jane laughed, using her free hand to rub Catherines back softly.

"Will you then?" Catherine chuckled sleepily.

"You already know the answer" Jane cooed.

Catherine hummed, her eyelids fluttering closed as they cuddled.

"I love you Jane Seymour" Catherine sighed.

"I love you Catherine of Aragon" Jane smiled, watching her love drift to sleep.

Soon, sleep overtook the other queen as well.

The end.