Saragon Chapter Fifteen

"I definitely am" Jane said dipping her fingers into the waistband of Catherines shorts.

Catherine bit her lip, lifting her hips lightly so Jane can pull her shorts down.

"Jane! Where is my bloody coffee!" A very angry Parr yelled from downstairs.

Catherine groaned in annoyance, Jane rolled her eyes.

"Next time?" Jane said softly.

Catherine nodded, visibly upset, she pulled her shorts up and Jane frowned.

They both came down together.

Instantly, Cathy was in Janes face.

"Were you to busy fucking Catherine of the Vatican huh? So much for being religious" Cathy said angrily.

"You must be joking" Catherine huffed.

"You can easily make coffee yourself, you're the one always talking about empowering women right, but when Jane doesn't make you a bloody mug of coffee you act like-" Catherine furrowed her brows angrily.

"You act like Henry." Catherine spat.

Cathy stared at her incredulously, taken aback.

"Now, if you don't apologize to my girlfriend right fucking now for acting like a child you can forget about your stupid coffee for good" Catherine cursed.

Jane flushed, she knew this was serious but oh god- Catherine angry was making her remember the night she choked her, and what more Catherine could do to her.

Catherines voice was loud enough to draw the other queens from their rooms.

Even Anne stayed back, whenever Henry's name was mentioned, it was serious.

Parr sputtered, trying to look for a response.

The other four looked at the two, pure shock on their faces, Annes showing a bit of fear.

Catherine backed Parr against the sink, and the anger in Parr face was now replaced with fear. Cathy could see the pure rage in Catherines eyes.

"J-Jane" Cathy put her arms up in defense, Jane rushed over. She whispered something to Catherine, pulling her away from the writer.

Catherine still kept her glare on the other queen.

"Jane" Parr sighed once more, "Jane I'm sorry, I'll make my own coffee from now on" fidgeting with her hands she whispered "forgive me?".

Jane gained her composure and spoke.

"It's okay Cathy, thank you" Jane held Catherines hand, "Catherine and I are gonna go upstairs okay?" She nodded at Catherine, who held a disgusted face.

"Anna please make sure Anne and Kat eat, you all know how to make cereal" Anna nodded and Kat still looked shocked.

Anne had walked over to Cathy, interlocking their hands.

Jane pulled Catherine back upstairs to her room.

Catherine walked in first, Jane following after.

As Jane shut the door she spoke, "Catherine you're gonna have to apologize to-"

Catherines hand was now around Janes throat, "I don't care what I have to do" Catherine clenched her jaw. "What I need is to taste you" Catherine said.

Jane moaned, her eyes rolling to the back of her head when Catherines grip tightened.

Catherines flashed at Janes lips, "do you have any rope in here" Catherine mumbled.