Saragon Chapter Sixteen

"Oh my god" Jane breathed.

Catherine chuckled and got her a new pair of underwear.

Jane giggled when Catherine gave them to her.

White Calvin kleins.

Jane slowly sat up, and got redressed.

Catherine helped her up, and instantly pulled her into a soft hug.

"Was that too much?" Catherine pulled away to caress Janes cheek lovingly.

Jane cheeks flushed pink, and she felt butterflies in her stomach.

Catherine is so cute and sweet.

Jane shook her head, and held her hand, she bit her lip. "I really um" Jane looked away "I really liked it" she said softly.

"Oooh Jane is kinky" Catherine teased, laughing when Jane lightly shoved her.

"Come on" Catherine smiled.

"Aren't you still mad at Cathy?" Jane questioned.

Catherine sighed "yeah but I think she learned her lesson" Catherine walked over to the door with Jane.

"I am not apologizing though" Catherine clicked her tongue and opened the door.

Jane rolled her eyes but accepted that.

Only Anna and Kat were downstairs, playing mario cart.

Once Anna saw Catherine in the corner of her eyes she paused the game.

"Anna what the-" Kat went to protest however, she saw Catherine and realized why the game had been paused.

"Parr said shes really sorry Catherine" Kat said softly, twirling her pink ends with her fingers.

"She feels terrible for being angry at you Jane" Anna finished.

Jane waved it off and walked over to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"It's alright, thank you for watching the girls when I was gone" Jane sent a sincere smile.

"No problem" Anna finished unpausing the game.

"Is Parr alright?" Catherine asked, she didn't feel guilty, she deserved it. But they were still a family.

"Yeah, you honestly kind of snapped her back to reality, she even thanked you because she didn't realize how she was in the mornings" Kat mumbled, hissing when she made a wrong turn in her game.

Jane set a few pieces of white bread aside, going to toast them as her and Catherine haven't eaten yet.

"Love would you like some tea?" Jane said softly, Catherine sat down on the island, pulling her phone out.

"No thank you" she scrolled through her phone.

While Jane was making toast with jam for the two of them, Catherine looked up an article on things she could use to tie up Jane if there wasnt any rope.

Catherine made a mental note to later order proper ropes, but from what the internet said, what she did before was fine, belts, tshirts, scarfs; the list went on.

"Perfect" Catherine mumbled, exiting the site quickly once she heard the toast pop up from the toaster.

"Whats perfect?" Jane asked, setting the plate down, along with a cup of water.

"You are" Catherine grinned, Jane rolled her eyes, her cheeks tinting a light pink.

Jane and Catherine ate, conversing about things they have to do this week, grocery shopping and boring things.

Once they were done, Anna and Kat were still playing their game.

"So where are those two" Jane asked, setting the dishes down into the sink.

"Cath and Anne?" Anna said "asleep in Parrs room" she finished.

"Let's just go back upstairs" Catherine shrugged, Jane nodded and they retreated to Janes room.

Jane sat on the bed, against the headboard, and Catherine was stomach down on the bed.

Catherine and Jane scrolled on their phones for a bit, Catherine flipped over and the groan she made sounded a bit like the one she made before.

Jane flushed, "uhm Catherine?" Jane looked over at her girlfriend, setting her phone down beside her.

"Hm?" Catherine never moved her eyes from her screen.

"When were you, well, since when were you um" Jane muttered.

Catherine sat up "Jane, come on now".

"When were you like this morning" Janes cheeks felt warmer than before.

Catherine grinned, "I kind of read about it and you know" Catherine bit her lip, "I slowly started to imagine myself doing that to you". Catherine inched closer to Jane.

"Why, did you like it?" Catherine tilted her head slightly, feigning innocence.

Jane swallowed, her cheeks crimson red.

"I-I mean yes but-" Jane stammered.

Catherine moved to straddle Jane, tossing her phone on the bed.

"But what?" Catherine questioned innocently.

"B-but I-you could-maybe d-do it again?" Jane stuttered heavily, her heart beating violently in her chest.

"Asking for it again? Jane you're so dirty" Catherine husked.

"And I can't allow dirty girls to go unpunished" Catherines hand reaching up and wrapping itself tightly against Janes throat.

"So why don't you get undressed and bend over your little vanity for me"

_______________________________

aahHHHHH do you guys like this should i continue

i was so nervous my last chapter was too much sshjsjsn

~S