Saragon Chapter Nineteen

*updated!!*
_______________________________

Oh no

Jane was honestly hoping whatever she did was involved with her being tied up.

But would she ever say that outloud?

Catherine spoke "Jane you're gonna take your leggings off for me hm? then turn around" Catherine nodded.

When Jane was getting undressed Catherine took her spot in Janes desk chair.

"Now remember that bandana? Can you bring it to me please?" Catherine asked politely.

It was folded neatly on Janes vanity, and she brought it over to Catherine.

Catherine muttered a soft 'thank you', "Now turn around" oh- this was new.

Jane did as she was told and now found her hands tied behind her.

"Now sit on the desk, spread your legs" Catherine mumbled.

Again Jane did as told.

"Good girl" Catherine moaned softly, "no underwear after earlier?" Catherine clenched her jaw.

"So naughty" she cocked her head.

Jane shook her head when Catherine quickly looked up at her.

Jane looked stunning, her legs spread, Catherines shirt on, cheeks flushed, on top of that Kat had plaited her hair earlier and it looked amazing on her.

"You're so beautiful, never forget that" Catherine sighed, creating butterflies in Janes stomach.

Jane leaned back softly, the palms of her hands supporting her.

"Everytime I talk like this you almost drip" Catherine groaned "fuck Jane" she cursed, making Jane shiver.

"I-I like it when you curse" Jane mumbled quietly.

"Oh do you?" Catherine bit her lip, using her right hand to rub a finger through Janes folds.

"So dirty" she grinned, Jane moaned softly.

Catherine continued, she leaned foreward to nip at Janes inner thighs, loving the miniature red marks she left.

Catherine nipped her way up to Janes center, Catherine removed her hand and Jane felt her warm breath.

"Nuh-uh" Catherine chuckled pulling her head back.

Janed groaned in frustration.

"Use your manners first sweetheart" Catherine asked softly.

"P-please?" Jane whispered.

"Sorry- I didn't hear that?" Catherine hummed.

Jane spoke up "please Catalina?" Jane writhed in her confinements.

Catherine watched Janes reaction as she easily dipped one of her fingers inside of Jane.

Jane looked away and whimpered, focusing her sight on everything besides Catherine.

When Catherine inserted a second finger she cried out softly.

Jane shut her eyes, wishing Catherine would just go a little faster.

"Look at me, look at what i'm doing to you" Catherine bit her lip, her fingers glistening with each drawback of her hands.

Jane opened her eyes, and looked down at her sex, she groaned watching Catherines hand pump into her slowly.

"Oh fuck" Jane cursed, "Quiet" Catherine said sternly, stopping her hand all together.

"N-no please I'm-I'm sorry!" Jane stuttered.

Catherine smirked and restarted, moving at a faster pace this time.

Jane sighed heavily and moved her head back.

Slowly the knot in her stomach began to build, but it just wasn't enough.

"M-more" Jane moaned out, "please!" she cried out not long after.

"You're learning, good girl" Catherine bit her lip, pumping her hand faster. She used her thumb, everytime her fingers were deep into Janes heat, her thumb was there to quickly press against Janes clit.

Jane was just so close, her denied orgasm almost making her finish faster.

"I'm gonna" Jane gasped, writhering her hands against the restraints.

"Go ahead baby" Catherine said loud enough for Jane to hear.

Now it was almost like Catherines voice could trigger her orgasms.

It hit Jane like a freight train.

"Shit- Catherine!" Jane shrieked, her orgasm finishing as quickly as it came to her.

Jane didn't even get the time to regain her vision.

Catherine was still quickly pumping her fingers again leading Jane to a second orgasm.

Incoherent words and curses spewed out of Janes mouth, and soon her thighs were trembling.

Catherine didn't stop though, she only slowed her movements.

Jane had calmed down slightly, and she whimpered at Catherines fingers.

"I think you deserve another" Catherine licked her lips.

"N-no I ca-can't" Jane pleaded softly.

"Yes you can" Catherine leaned her head down, and began to softly suck on Janes clit, continueing her hand with the same speed.

"Ca-catherine I-oh mygod" Janes words were jumbled together, and the fact that Catherine was going slow was driving her mad.

"Plea-please" Catherine increased the speed, but not by much.

Jane bucked her hips, her third orgasm was slowly building up, but it was gonna hit her harder then the ones before.

"I-I'm gonna!" Jane shrieked, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as her whole body trembled.

Catherine removed her hand, sucking her fingers clean.

Jane was slumped against the wall, her eyes shut and her breathing heavy.

"Jane, are you okay my love?" Catherine asked softly.

"Mhm...just..need time" Jane mumbled between breaths.

Catherine chuckled softly, getting up. She got Janes pajamas ready and even stole a pair for herself, so they could sleep together.

She walked over to Jane, untied her wrists, and kissed her forehead.

"You did so good Jane" She smiled brightly.

"Thank you" Jane breathed, "can we go shower" she chuckled dryly.

"Of course we can" Catherine smiled.

They shared a kiss before going on about their night.
________

okay this is updated and revised! much better now.

sorry about that it was just a test chapter i suppose

anyways hope you like this one better!!

much love always

~S