Saragon Chapter Seventeen

Catherine stood up off of Jane and sauntered over to the closet, immediately she saw a belt, perfect.

"Jane wait" Jane was not fully undressed, the blue top and white panties left.

Catherine walked over to Jane, "wrists" she mumbled.

Jane complied and watched how Catherine looped the belt over her wrists, tighening it, looping it so it would stay.

"Too tight?" Catherine looked up at Jane.

"No" Jane sighed innocently.

Catherine hummed, slowly moving behind Jane, she smoothed her hand over, Janes back pressing her to bend over.

Catherine pressed her pelvis to Janes backside, Catherines hands squeezing harshly into the flesh.

Catherine looked over at Jane, her head down laying on her wrists.

"Jane, look" Catherine said digging her nails into Janes ass.

Jane moaned, muffled by her wrists.

Catherine reached a hand over to roughly pull Janes hair back, forcing her to look in the mirror.

Janes breath hitched in the back of her throat and her flush deepened.

"Listen to me when I tell you to do something okay?" Catherine said sternly, "keep your pretty little head up and look at yourself" she hummed letting go of her hair.

Jane was red all the way down to her neck, her eyes hooded, she peeked at Catherine.

"You're still dressed-" "Did I say you can talk?" Catherine spat.

Catherine smacked at the flesh, and Jane let out a squeak "oh-I".

"Shut up Jane" Catherine clenched her jaw, yanked the queens panties down.

"Keep quiet" Catherine stepped back a bit to spead Janes sex apart, "God, you're dripping" Jane looked down bashfully, rasing her eyes back up quickly.

Jane caught alook at Catherine, her brows furrowed, she wanted Catherine to be undressed but she was afraid to speak out.

Janes eyes rolled to the back of her head after Catherine inserted two digits into her dripping center.

Jane rolled her hips, moaning softly, Catherine pumped her hand, not too fast yet too slow, enough to drive Jane crazy.

Catherine moaned at the sight of Jane in the mirror, Jane was looking at herself and her cheeks were flushed, her eyes hooded and her cleavage on full view.

"Oh fuck" Catherine moaned, she the speed of her hand increasing, Jane moaned out loudly her back arching.

Catherine used her other hand to bunch up Janes hair and tug roughly, Janes moans and the lewd sounds of their filling the room.

"You're so pretty darling" Catherine grinned wickedly, she felt Janes begin to tighten up, and further pumped her hand.

"Are you close baby?" Catherine sighed, loving the way her hand glistened as she pumped her hand into Jane. "You're making such a mess Jane" Catherine bit her lip.

"Oh-yes!" Jane answered, moaning out.

"Catherine I-" Janes walls got tighter and Catherines grip on Janes hair was tighter.

"So close!" Jane moaned out.

Until Catherine removed her hand from Janes center.

"I think not" Catherine tsked, admiring how her hand glistened in the light.

"Wh-no-Catherine-I please I need-" Jane stammered.

"You need to learn how to behave" Catherine said, "B-but" Jane stammered, "no, you wont change my mind" Catherine shook her head, Jane giving up.

Catherine spoke once more "look at the mess you made Jane" Catherine lowered her hand to show Jane, her juices dripping down her waist.

Jane moaned softly and Catherine let go of Janes hair, running that hand down Janes back giving a light squeeze to Janes backside.

"If you're good maybe I'll let you finish later" Catherine pinched the soft flesh making Jane yelp.

Catherine spoke up, leaving from behind Jane.

"Lets see how well you do"

___________________________

im so happy about the other night that i decided to treat you guys to double chapters.

much love to ALL of you guys

~S

(i still am kinda internally crying that jaye'j responded ngl)

edit: i read this thing over three times and there are still mistakes i-