Saragon Chapter Eighteen

And with that Catherine and Jane went along their day.

But it wasn't the best for Jane.

Catherine was teasing her all day.

From small things to bending over and showing clevage through a tight shirt she decided to wear.

Then rubbing too close to her center when they would all sit together around the tv.

At one point no one was in the kitchen and Catherine palmed Janes backside making her yelp in suprise.

Jane even tried to get out of another movie so she wouldn't be teased.

"Actually I just got this new book and I've been wanting to read it" Jane sighed, her cheeks turning a light pink.

The queens nodded while Catherine furrowed her brows, now trying to figure an excuse to leave.

"Oh-" Catherine shot up, "it's so late and I haven't prayed yet today" Catherine shook her head "sorry guys" Jane visibly tensed.

"It's fine, it's Annes choice to choose, so it's probably going to be awful" Anna chuckled.

"Hey! they're not bad!" Anne protested.

"Okay, goodnight guys" Jane said softly, smiling when they all said goodnight back.

"Goodnight Jane" Catherine said looking into her eyes.

Jane quickly retreated to her room, hoping that Catherine would forget about earlier.

I mean of course Jane wanted Catherine to touch her, she just really didn't want to be edged onto an orgasm, only for it to be denied.

Sitting at her desk, Jane began to read, and not only 10 minutes later did Catherine walk in.

Janes breath hitched in her throat.

"Hi" Jane squeaked.

Catherine sat on her desk "hi baby" Janes cheeks flushed a rosy pink.

"I've thought a lot about letting you finish today" Catherine licked her lips.

Instantly Janes cheeks darkened, and Catherine chuckled.

"S-so like-" Jane stuttered, trying to find the right words.

Jane took a deep breath, "so was I like, good?" she swallowed at the last part.

"Well you're just going to have to wait and see hm?" Catherine smirked

"What should we do about you Jane?" Catherine questioned.

"Hmm we should make this quick, we don't want them to hear you- or would you like that, you're so dirty for me I honestly bet you'd love that" Catherine grinned.

"And you've been so good all day, dealing with my teasing and not fighting back" Catherine got up, she placed both hands on the arms of Janes chair.

"You're such a good girl" Catherine tilted her head.

Jane tensed and squeezed her legs together, her leggings providing no help in creating friction.

"Oh" Catherine stood up "why don't you sit on my face" she raised an eyebrow.

Janes face got redder, and Catherine almost wondered if it could even get to a deeper shade.

"Hm?" Catherine hummed "or do you want me on my knees again for you Jane, I bet you fantasize about it too" Catherine smiled innocently, Janes insides fluttered, this fake innocence was getting her worked up.

"What should I do?" Catherine licked her lips, grinning at Jane.

Oh no

____________________________

hi im so sorry this is t e r r i b l e but im sorta having writers block :(( i will make it up to you sorry for not posting last night

much love
~ S