Saragon Chapter Seven

Jane snuggled into Catherines arms, while Catherine rested her head on Janes shoulder.

The group had finshed an episode together and was now on a new one, Parr had gotten the popcorn Anne had wanted, so the group ended up sharing (with Parr also convincing Anne to share).

"Kat you've had it far too long" Anne said trying to swipe the popcorn.

"You literally just gave it to me.."  Kat frowned.

"Shhhh" Anna said, the only one really into the show.

"Why does this generation like vampires so much anyways" Jane said looking over at Anne and reaching a hand out. "Could I please have some".

Anne dumped a couple pieces of popcorn in Janes hand and proceeded to stuff her face with more.

"Anne please be careful and chew before you swallow" Jane warned.

"Alright mum" Catherine giggled quietly, Jane stared at her in fake disbelief; before faultering and giggling with her.

"Sorry! I just can't help it" Jane smiled and whispered, before leaning back into Catherine.

Jane ate slowly at the popcorn in her hand, feeling Catherine shift a bit lower, Catherine moved Janes hair over her left shoulder.

Jane was ready to feel the weight of Catherine head lean on her right one, when she felt lips at her neck.

Finishing the last piece of popcorn Jane swatted at Catherine. "Catherine no!" Jane whispered, not to alarm the others.

Catherine smiled devilishly, biting her own lip before continuing.

Catherine sucked lightly on her skin before feathering kisses on top of the red marks left, Janes breath hitched in her throat and she flushed a deep red.

Thank god the lights were dimmed.

Jane squirmed, "Catherine stop" she squeezed at the other Queens hand that was around her waist.

Catherine hummed against Janes neck and softly bit down, causing Jane to let out a loud gasp.

The queens looked at her.

Catherine leaned her head back and smirked.

"Jane are you alright love?" Catherine feigned an innocent voice.

"Y-yeah sorry everyone the scene um-surprised me" it was pure luck the queens shrugged it off, a scary scene was on at the moment, they all looked away.

Jane let out a breath of air she didn't realize she was holding.

Catherine resumed peppering light kisses on Jane neck.

Darting her tongue out Catherine trailed it up Janes neck, she stopped at her jawline and lightly bit onto Janes ear.

Jane was sure her bottom lip would start to bleed with how hard she was biting into it.

In fear of making a noise and disrupting her friends, to both her own and Catherines dismay, Jane slid down, forcing herself to lay down on Catherines chest.

Catherine sighed and ran her fingers through Janes hair, to which Jane sighed in content.

"You win" Catherine lowered her face so Jane could hear.

Catherine removed her hand to swiftly kiss the top of Janes head and once again began to lightly scratch at Janes scalp.

"This time" Catherine smirked.

Jane gulped.

___________________

A short one as a big thank you.

We are number one in the #janeseymour category!!!

thank you all,

much love to all of you guys for making this happen.

~ S