Saragon Chapter Two

(;

Catherine was a bit shocked, Jane kissing her first was never really a thought; but it didn't mean she didn't like it. Catherine immediately kissed back sucking on Janes bottom lip. Jane pulled back suddenly; breathing heavily. "Does that answer your question" the queen said to Catherine. Catherine simply encouraged the other to move back onto the bed. Jane; now laying down, and Catherine, crawling up on top of her.

The tips of Catherines fingers dipped underneath the hem of Janes shirt and immediately, her breath hitched. Catherine giggled, "Catherine,d-don't laugh at me-god it's been 500 years, and the last person I was with was-"

"Okay don't need to mention the H word". Catherine interupted going down to capture her lips once more.

The kiss is firm but sloppy, the feeling of lust extruding after every second they kiss. Catherine smiles into the kiss as their teeth bump when Jane leans up, trying to get more of the other queen. They seperate again for a second so Jane can sit up against Catherines headboard, Catherine follows on her lap, instantly reconecting their kiss.

Teeth buck again, but this time no smiles; desperation between the two increases. Jane moves her hands from Catherines waist to the others backside and gives a light squeeze. Catherine smiles again through the kiss, excited this is finally happening, she tangles her hands in Janes hair, slight tugs encourages the other.

Janes hands slid underneath the waistband of Catherines leggings, asking without words if they could move forward.

Catherine and Jane pulled apart to remove clothing. Jane had taken off her shirt and Catherine her leggings. Jane bit her lip, she had seen Catherine in a bathing suit before and that day she had to make an excuse to not go swimming so she wouldn't stare the entire time.

"Jane" Catherine frowned, "you're still wearing your jeans". Jane was about to respond however, Catherine had already leaned forward and had undone Janes jeans herself.

Threading her fingers in the belt loops Catherine tugged, Jane lifted her hips, and Catherine had them off in one move. "Impressive" Jane gasped. "Oh honey, you don't know how long I have been waiting for this".

"Really?" Jane said flushing, Catherine couldn't look away from the white set Jane was wearing.

"Mhm" Catherine nodded, moving back to Janes lap, a small kiss was shared before Catherine dipped her head toward Janes neck. She smirked before nipping at Janes neck, sucking on the red spots afterwards, creating light purple marks.

Jane gasped and whimpered at each movement Catherine made. She felt like she was on fire; in the best way possible.

Jane was aching for touch, her center was throbbing. "Catherine" she gasped, "please".

"Impatient much?" Catherine undid Janes bra and feathered kisses down, stopping at her chest to kiss and nip at.

Looping her fingers in Janes panties, Catherine began to tug, kissing down lower and lower until Janes panties were off, and Catherines mouth was at her center.

"Please" Jane pleaded, that was enough for Catherine to go on.

Catherine lapped up at the heat, instantly causing Jane to whimper out. One of Catherines fingers had slipped inside of Jane with ease. Jane moaned out, with all of this she wasn't going to last very long.

"Faster, please" Jane said, absolutely breathless. But Catherine did as she was told, pumping her hand and dragging her tongue up and down Janes clit.

Jane began to crumble ever so quickly, Catherine was so good at this, and it was all just going so fast. She clutched the sheets of the bed, her knuckles white.

"Catherine! oh" Jane shuddered letting herself go, Catherine continued though, adding a second finger. Jane cried out, letting a second orgasm rip through her body, Catherine didn't stop.

"C-Catherine I-I can't" pressing her tongue down harder onto Janes clit, Catherine pumped her hand even faster, ignoring the soreness, wanting Jane to just feel good.

"I-Oh!" Jane finished, crying out, one last time. Catherine slowed her movements, and pulled her fingers out. With Jane looking, Catherine stuck them both in her mouth.

Jane flushed "ugh you are just so".

"Sexy, amazing, or-" Jane pulled Catherine down, and kissed her, tasting herself.

Pulling back Jane spoke "well, that too but I was gonna say such a tease, god, I can't believe how good that was" she paused and bit her lip. "I can't believe how bad I wanna do that to you now".

"No love you-" Catherine started but Jane interupted her, moving so now, Catherine was beneath her.

Jane removed her underwear with ease, skipping her bra and all the forplay.

All Jane wanted to do was taste Catherine.

Jane threw the black garment away, and instantly dipped her head to lick up Catherines slit, which the other seemed to like.

"Jane" Catherine moaned, threading her fingers in her hair, tugging slightly.

Jane moaned herself, falling in love with this feeling. Jane slightly dug her fingernails into Catherines thighs, licking up Catherines heat, starting at her clit and dragging her tongue down.

"Jane oh my-" Jane lapped at Catherines center almost like it was her last meal. Catherines thighs began to shake, they both hadn't had pleasure like this well, ever.

"JaneJaneJane pl-please" Catherine moaned, both hands in Janes hair, desperate for release. Jane at the last minute stuck a middle finger into Catherine, and pumped her hand, while drawing circles on her clit with her tongue.

"Jane I'm going to-" Catherine moaned out loud, her orgasm crashing onto her. Jane slowed down, and lapped up what was left of Catherine.

Catherine laid back, breathless, sweat glistening.

Pulling back, she did the same Catherine did, sucked on her middle finger obcenely. "Oh stop" Catherine giggled; still slightly out of breath.

They cuddled up next to eachother.

"I definately needed that" Jane said

Catherine nodded, snuggling Jane.

Going for a kiss, a knock at the door startled them.

"Uhm guys?"

_____________

Hope you all like this one!

Sorry if there are mistakes.

~S