Saragon Chapter Thirteen

#janetops
______________________________

Anna had chosen some random crime film, Anne insisted on it after her girlfriend gasped when it was skipped over.

But Catherine wouldn't even know that.

Jane was too busy attacking her neck with kisses, the other queens too infatuated with the story to even notice.

Catherine bit back moans as Jane sucked deep purple marks into her neck, Catherines eyes rolled in the back of her head when Jane bit down on her shoulder.

Okay so maybe Catherine had a thing for Jane biting her, so what?

The problem was Catherine was soaked through her panties, and she couldn't take it any longer, she tried to move away from Jane who threatened a week of teasing.

This got Catherine to sit still.

It got even worse though, Jane lightly dipped her fingers into the waist band of Catherines track pants, pulling back immediately, and it drove Catherine mad.

"Jane, J-jane please wait" she whispered, "hm?" Jane hummed, peppering light kisses on Catherines neck to give her a break.

"Don't forget this is also payback for the other night too" Jane whispered.

"Can't we go to your room, they won't hear us" Catherine pleaded, gasping quietly when Jane dug her nails in the skin around the hem of her shirt.

This was so not fair.

"Not yet, you still have to be patient" Jane sighed quietly; nipping at any exposed skin on Catherines neck, careful to not let the other queens see.

"I have to go to the bathroom" Catherine blurted, jumping up and leaving her spot; scurrying away around the corner.

"Shh!" The rest of the queens said, the rest emersed in the mystery.

"That little-" Jane muttered.

"I'm gonna get a jumper" Jane mumbled, she however walked to the first floor bathroom, which Catherine was in.

Jane looked behind her shoulder before turning the corner, the queens didn't even realize she left.

Perfect.

Jane knocked politely, "yeah I'm done" Catherine said, the door opening instantly, Catherines eyes went wide.

"Hi Catherine" Jane said pushing herself in the bathroom.

Catherine rolled her eyes, she was tired of playing this game, all this teasing honestly just left her frustrated and cranky, she shut the door and sat herself on the counter.

Jane stood in front of her, grinning at the deep purple marks trailing down the side of Catherines neck.

"Jane listen I know you think you 'won' but some hickeys and teasing won't be much for me" Catherine snickered, tired of playing this dumb game.

"Can you just kiss me and we can go back to normal" Catherine raised her arms above her head to stretch a bit, her shirt rising.

Catherine watched as Janes eyes traveled down to her waist, Jane didn't miss the light purple bra Catherine was wearing, lowering her eyes Jane then admired the nail marks on her torso.

If Catherine liked to show people Jane was hers, surely Jane could do the same thing.

"Catalina" Jane husked, Catherine visibly tensed at Janes voice. "Who said this was a one day thing" Jane leaned forward, their lips so close together.