Saragon Chapter Nine

you've been warned
______________________

"You need to take charge"

Catherine grinned devilishly when she felt Janes hands on her torso and applied a little bit more pressure on the sides of Janes neck, careful not to hurt Jane.

Jane was speechless, Catherine was doing things to her that she didn't even know you could do.

And what suprised her more is that she liked it.

Janes center was throbbing the minute Catherine had her hand around her throat.

Catherine pecked Janes lips sensually, sucking on her bottom lip lightly before pulling away.

Catherine removed her hand and went to get up off of Jane, however Jane shifted her hands to Catherines waist and stilled her movements.

"Where do you think you're going" Jane said breathlessly, "I want more" Jane flashed her eyes at Catherines full lips.

Catherine chuckled, "Jane love" she ran her thumb along Janes full bottom lip. Catherine decided to push her thumb into Janes mouth, biting her lip when Jane sucked on the digit lightly.

This only encouraged the spanish queen.

"I was gonna fuck you in my room" Catherines voice lowered and Janes eyes went wide the moment Catherine had used what she used to call 'vulgar and foul' language. Catherine and Jane weren't the ones to curse.

So much for that.

"W-was?" Jane questioned, she flushed, Catherine was making her feel so many things and she wanted-needed Catherine right now.

"Well, I still am" Catherine smirked when she heard Janes breath hitch in her throat.

"But you've yet to let me go" Catherine giggled when Jane immediately removed her hands off of Catherine.

Catherine helped Jane up and held her hand as they both made their way to Catherines room, for the second time today.

Catherine pulled Jane in and locked the door.

Catherine removed the jumper Jane gave her and tossed it to the floor.

"We have got to stop throwing clothes and try to keep everything tidy" Jane fidgeted, her mother side comming out at the worst times.

Catherine rolled her eyes before pulling Jane to her bed, Catherine sat against the headboard, Jane following; straddling the queen this time.

Catherine hummed and set her hands on the tops of Janes thighs, Jane watched as Catherine gave a light squeeze before inching her left hand forward and softly pressing her thumb against Janes center through her silk sleeping shorts.

Janes cheeks suddenly felt warm again.

Jane whimpered and squirmed as Catherine rubbed at her through her shorts.

"Catherine.." Jane breathed.

"Hm?" Catherine tauntingly hummed questioningly.

Catherine stopped, Jane going to protest but stopping when Catherine slid her hand upward, underneath the jumper Jane was and lightly scratched down her stomach.

Jane bit her lip and began to grind into Catherines lap, wanting some friction.

Catherine quickly mumbled "take this off for me" tugging lightly at the baby pink jumper, although Catherine thought the matching pajamas were cute right now she found them kind of annoying, keeping her from seeing how beautiful Jane is.