Chapter Two

Two days have pass from the time Ailey fell and had hurt herself and gotten a high fever.

"Kaleb has been asking for you" Alisha said getting ready to leave.

"Well have you told him I am babysitting ?" I ask her meanwhile bathing Ailey.

"Well yeah I think he likes you from that half day he met you" she says. "And I mean like like you, you heard what Abby said he has a crush on you"

"Oh stop it and go to school." I said getting Ailey out of the tub.

"Bye." she said leaving the room. " I'll tell him you say hi."

"Okay bye" I answered.

The day goes on with me watching nursery rhymes all day with Ailey she won't let me watch anything else.

"Ailey you want juice" I ask her getting up.

"Yes, and apple" her favourites. I sliced the apple for her in small pieces and give it to her.
Ding Ding. The door bell goes. I wonder who's at the door.

"Surprise!!" Kaleb, Kayla and Abby screamed along with Alisha.

"What are you guys doing here?" Alisha clears her throat. "I mean come in"

"We wanted to see how you and your sister is doing " Kaleb answered. "Now where is she?"

"Ailey my friends want to meet you."
All of them give me a hug and went to meet Ailey. "So where is Matt and Zach?" I ask.

"Their parents need them at home they said hello." Alisha answered.

"Aww she's so cute, what's your name? "
Abby ask.

Ailey look at me before answering.
"Ailey."

"She looks so much like you Sia" Kayla stated the obvious.

"Ofcourse she does she's my baby sister." Oh please don't ask about the hair.

"So who's hair she got? you guys have totally different hair." Kaleb ask.

"I got moms she got dads." I answered quickly.

"So why didn't your mom get a babysitter?" Kaleb ask.

"look am not my mom don't ask me." I shouted. "Sorry.... Kaleb....for shouting"

"It's okay, I ask a little too much questions" why does he have to say its okay.

"Can I speak with you for a minute Kaleb?" I ask. I didn't wait for him to answer I just drag him upstairs.

"Okay what do you want to ta-

And I cut him off by kissing him, kissing him with all I got. And he brought me to the bed. And started kissing me again.

"Do you want to-

"Aleesia Aunty Karen is here." Alisha said knocking the door.

"And again I get cut off" Kaleb said.

"So early why-why is she home this early?" I ask.

"Don't ask me" she answered.

"look Kaleb my mom can't know you were in my room you have to-

"Oh I already know, what did I tell you Aleesia about boys being in this room or in this house unless I invited them." Mom lectured.

"But mommy Alisha invited them we were just talking." Really could life get any worse.

"Its true Mrs. Dennie we only did kiss" Kaleb your only making things worse shut up.

"Kaleb your making things worse than it is you shouldn't have said that" Alisha said.

"Kaleb, mom called lets go" Kayla said from behind Alisha.

"I'll call later?" oh Kaleb you know.

"No you will not, now go" Mom said. "Alisha room, what were you thinking?"

"What do you mean what I was thinking ?" I ask rolling my eyes. "I'm so glad your here to finish watch Ailey I need to rest"

"Are you forgetting she's your daughter?" mom ask

"And yours too. Are you forgetting everything already. " I answered back.

"I hope you don't bring back that attitude of yours it is what got you pregnant by that thing in the first place"
Mom said leaving.

"Well Kaleb is not a thing he is a nice person " I shout and start crying.

"Nice? Nice? Aleesia for christ sake you just met him." Mom said turning back.

"At least am not the one who met some one for one month got pregnant, hide it, gave birth and left that poor baby at a door step my own sister, someone who could talk to me when am in some kind of trouble or when I was sad." I screamed angrily. "She could have stop me from this mess am in and you gave her away she could have been someone I look up to. "

"You know what?" and with that mom slapped me right in my face. And this is the second time since I told her I was pregnant. And even have time to process what just happened she just closed the door and left.

Kaleb's POV

I really can't get my head off this girl and this is the second time am seeing her and she even kissed me. I am not going to forget this day best kiss I ever had.

"Hey mom needs you" Kayla said at the door and left.

I left what I was doing and went to mom.
"Yes mother?" I answered.

"Now what kind of trouble I hear your in Kaleb?" Mom ask. I look at Kayla then back at mom.

"I'm in no trouble mother" I answered.

"With this Aleesia girl?" she ask. Oh kayla why do you talk so much.

"Mom its not trouble her mom just meet me in the wrong way... In her daughters room thats all we were just talking." I said.

"Mom he is lying they were kissing now we can't go back to their house, and their house is so beautiful she also has a little sister that look very much like her"
And there goes her mouth again.

"You were kissing a girl you meet for the second time?" mom ask.

"Mom I like her, she kissed me so I kissed back" I answered.

" I think something happened to her before she moved here because her mother said no boys in her room or in the house." I spoke. "Maybe someone hurt her like a boy or something."

"And son that means you should stay away from her." my mom commented.

"She's going to school tomorrow I don't know if I can stay away she's our friend, right my lovely twin sister?" I ask look at my sister.

"Right she is." she answered.

I went upstairs to my room, took a shower and lay down I just can't wait until tomorrow.