Chapter Seven

So this is the first evening am working at the ice cream place all my friends are here. They're sitting at one of the booths chatting while I am serving ice-cream and all kind of shakes.
So this morning my mom said I could start today if I want before I left for school.

Miss Henry said I will be closing up so when it is near to closing we'll get our ice-cream or shakes.

"Okay, Chocolate shake for Zach and Matt, Ice-cream for Abby and Kayla, and a small bowl of ice-cream for Kaleb and I."

They all thank me and I sit right beside Kaleb. We talk about random stuff, and making jokes of students and teachers at school. After we finished eating I locked up.

Kaleb volunteer to take Ashley and I home.

When we arrive home Kaleb got out the car with us to talk to me.

"So I'll see you tonight?" Kaleb ask putting his hand around my waist bringing me close to him.

"Can't we do it another mom's gonna wonder why Ailey isn't sleeping with me."

"Or why not wait until everyone goes to bed you bring her around. " he suggested.

"You'll do whatever you can to see me tonight huh?" I ask.

"You know I will." he said and kiss me.

"Okay, see you tonight." I said giving him a kiss on his jaw he lets go off me.

"Good bye." he waved.

I walk up to where Alisha was waiting.

"You two are getting close." Alisha stated.

"Yeah, and also I see the way you and Matt look at each other." I said as we walk up the step to the door.

"We do not look at each other in no way." she answered back.

"You guys can't hide it, just get it together and tell him you like him."

"No way" she answered and the door opened revealing Ailey and my Aunt Alexis my father sister.

In case your wondering my grandparents wanted all their children name to start with 'A' no idea why. So you have my dad who is Alex, his twin brother Alexander but they call him Al, their older sister Alexis, and their younger sister who I got my name from Aleesia. Dad wanted to do the same but he only had me. They said I looked just like my aunt that's why I got my name from her. And Uncle Al did the same too. And so did I with Ailey. Mom just give us our middle name after her.

"Hello Aunty Alexis, so nice to see you, why are you here so sudden." I hug her and took my daughter up and hug her too. Then Alisha did the same but not with Ailey thou.

"Just came to spend the rest of the week and weekend with my favourite nieces, didn't your parents tell you guys I was coming?." My Aunt ask.

"Nope." I answered.

"You look so much like your mom now, its like your growing more and more beautiful by the minute." my aunt said looking at me.

"Well thank Aunty Alexis I get that like everyday."

"So what boy you two were cursing over?" Aunt ask.

"You heard that, we weren't cursing over him she likes this guy name Matt that goes to our school, she's afraid to tell him she likes him well both of them are afraid to say it, you should see the way they look at each other."

"Well maybe she don't want to be like you Alisha." Mom said.

"What am I like mother? Am just acting like a real and normal person." I said to her angrily.