Chapter Ten

"Yes Matt is going to be there I know that you were going ask if he was going every one is getting invited and everyone is going." I said to Alisha as we reach my room.

"So is there a room for everyone?" she question.

"Yes there is Alisha but it seems like you and Matt are the only one not sharing a room with someone." I start to getting undress to take a shower.

"What about Abby?" Alisha ask walking behind me to the bathroom.

"Alisha its like your not in our group of friends you never know anything, and if you must know she have a boyfriend his name is Malik and he's coming, the reason why we haven't met him is because he lives in another country." I got in the shower and start bathing. "but we'll meet him next week at the cabin."

I don't even know what time we fell asleep last night, and when I said we I'm talking Alisha, Ailey and me. We were watching a movie last night and we were arguing about who will fall asleep first, but now I don't know who fell asleep first.

Ailey is gonna wake up soon so am going to do breakfast until she and Alisha wakes.

"Good morning mom, dad and Aunty Alexis." I said walking over to the fridge taking out some egg and cheese and other stuff to make egg omelets.

"Morning" They all say at once.

"So mom I was thinking to bring Ailey over at Kaleb's today if you don't mind, I think she likes playing with his little sister and brother." I said while mixing up everything thing to make the omelet.

"I don't mind." Mom said drinking her tea. "by the way I agreed to let you and Alisha go for the week but to let you know I won't be watching Ailey."

"I'll watch her infact I can bring her to see her cousins for the week we'll be back before you are." Aunt Alexis puts in. She actually save me from the trouble of bringing her because I won't have the time to watch her.

"Thank you, you're the best." I said hugging her. "Just make sure you bring her gummy vitamins, I give her them twice a day."

"Good morning guys." Ashley said walking down the stairs with Ailey. We all answered back.

"I made breakfast its both of yours favourite." I gave Alisha and Ailey their breakfast. "So, Ailey your going to spend the week with Aunt Alexis and your going to see your cousins."

"But I want to come with you at Uncle Kaleb and Aunty Kayla's birthday." She said sadly.

"But you can't go no children will be there and it won't be fun for you okay, will it be better if I bring you something, anything you want."

"Anything?" she ask. I nod my head yes now am regretting I said anything.
"I want a baby sister to play with my friend Lizzie has one and she says they play together all the time." Now that is what she'll never get until I'm in my late 20's.

"You can't get that Ailey its hard to get a baby." I told her.

"No its not, Lizzie said her mommy took the baby from the hospital you could go there for one." she answered back.

"Ailey choose something else mommy will bring you that some other time huh, what about a big teddy?." Aunt Alexis ask.

"Okay I want a big blue teddy." she finally changed her mind.

A knock came at the door.

"Good choice, now get your bag upstairs that must be Kaleb." I said ruffling her hair.

I went to open the door and it was Kaleb.

"Hey babe, " he greeted kissing me on my jaw.

"Good morning Mr. Garcia." he smiled at me.